• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone else get tempted by roids?

Yeah research is the key, my mate takes like 2-3 other products with the roids to counter the side effects (baldness, man boobs, etc).

My other mate that has trained for 3 years and never taken anything (not even protein powers) has a great body and is huge. Maybe its genetics but you can get there naturally for sure.

ah my god i wouldnt be tempted if it wasnt so hard to get anywhere... but still i wanna keep pushin on natural.

How can you go about getting clomid and novaldex in Australia? Would it be best to ask your doctor for a prescription?

I wonder if you just laid it all out on the table for the doctor he would actually prescribe you the anti-e's. Just say you took stuff to up your test levels and now you are worried that you will have unbalanced levels of estrogen that may cause gyno etc... Not that I can actually do anything like that cause I can't get anything. Just wondering.

Also here's a question for you guys. My mate is taking m-drol pro-hormones, which are pretty much the strongest oral steroid you can get. He put on 5kg in 4 weeks last cycle, and now he is doing an 8 week cycle (which is fkn stupid, he is going to destroy his liver...but he won't listen to me). Anyway he has taken all this stuff, and yet he is going to enter a natural body building competition.

What do you guys think? I think that's pretty ****ed up. If 10kg of his muslce is the result of steroid use, then it's just plain cheating to enter a natural contest. What about all the poor bastards that haven't taken anything?

I wonder if you just laid it all out on the table for the doctor he would actually prescribe you the anti-e's. Just say you took stuff to up your test levels and now you are worried that you will have unbalanced levels of estrogen that may cause gyno etc... Not that I can actually do anything like that cause I can't get anything. Just wondering.

Also here's a question for you guys. My mate is taking m-drol pro-hormones, which are pretty much the strongest oral steroid you can get. He put on 5kg in 4 weeks last cycle, and now he is doing an 8 week cycle (which is fkn stupid, he is going to destroy his liver...but he won't listen to me). Anyway he has taken all this stuff, and yet he is going to enter a natural body building competition.

What do you guys think? I think that's pretty ****ed up. If 10kg of his muslce is the result of steroid use, then it's just plain cheating to enter a natural contest. What about all the poor bastards that haven't taken anything?

All you can do is continue to warn him of the damage hes doing to himself.

I think people that take steroids have mental issues and should learn to accept themselves for what they are or they will never be happy.

"Big men feeling small: Childhood bullying experience, muscle
dysmorphia and other mental health problems in bodybuilders"
Dieter Wolke, Maria Sapouna

This study reported 25% of bodybuilders included in their experiment had muscle dysmorphia (a psychological disorder where unrealistic views of their body are held, which affects their social interactions - example not going to the beach and taking off your shirt because you think you are too skinny and unattractive -. The body-builders in this study were big, with an average BMI 29.28 It was also found that 21% had reported being bullied earlier in their lives, which gives rise to the hypothesis that being bullied is likely to result in a preoccupation with size in order to stop any bullying from happening again.

"Childhood bullying victimization and MD are strongly associated with concurrent anxiety, depressive and obsessive-compulsive symptoms and low self-esteem."

So yes mental disorders are common in bodybuilders.

I was bullied as a child until I threw a guy through a window when i finnaly snapped.

I dont get bullies they push and push and when you finnally snap they cry about getting ****ed up WTF bullies WTF.

I just wanna add Im not a very tough person and that is the only time i ever went nutso. I still consider myself a pussy :p oh yeah and im small (muscle wise not fat wise) and never take my top off at the beach hahaha

Well you should do the right thing and tip the organizers that a cheat is entering a natural comp or PM me his detailks and I will e-mail the organizers.
Phucken cheating c*nt.
Wat Fed is he competing in. ANB?

Don't really want to dob in my mate though. Even though his doing the wrong thing and being an idiot.

yeah he thinks m-drol isn't detectable but I've heard different

I dont understand people that cheat... not just BB but any sport.
personally if I was to enter an comp of any sort an cheated and won id feel stupid knowing that I only won because I cheated.. and how pathetic would you feel if you cheated and still got beaten by someone legit ahaha

Arent u trying to import M-drol??? are you the "friend". LOL.

Cheaters never prospur but they do get big trophies so **** it :)

lol kindred, no it's my mate. This is his second cycle of m-drol, I've never done anything. What I don't get, is why he doesn't just enter a body building comp that's not natural. They'd have them in Australia wouldn't they?