• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Taking it to the next level

OMG and Alice Cooper fan - I love you and so does this bloke.

alice_cooper.jpg

omg thats like the best pic ever! im so going to see him when he comes to perth next! i have a few albums :) i remember really wanting the t-shirt from the Trash album cover where its half his face and half a skeleton :)

what the??
clint is awesome... loved his latest movie gran torino

Def a good film. He does this thing on film sets where all the young guys are training and he'll just come along and smash them. Apparently got back into it in Million Dollar Baby. I'd back Clint over Alice any day.

then again, Alice is more likely to use an electric chair or something of that nature :) this is not an evenly pitted imaginary fight lol

omg thats like the best pic ever! im so going to see him when he comes to perth next! i have a few albums :) i remember really wanting the t-shirt from the Trash album cover where its half his face and half a skeleton :)
The Trash album cover is awesome. I have seen 'The Cpops" 3 times. If he does come back you should definately go, he puts on an awesome show. :eek:

Are you still taking it to the next level? I found that if you jump in the pipes it can take you to a special level with lots of hovering gold coins.