• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
H

hotbronze

I am thinking about using the tanning treatment Melanotan II. I have had some friends use it and they had great results. All of them got great, all over tans. I was wondering if anyone on here has used this product?? I know it is pretty new. I have heard that the US made stuff is the best (the Chinese stuff is supposed to be terrible). If anyone has used this and has any information about it that would be great. Please tell me about your experience becasue I want to try it!

haven't uses it but know of some people who have and they really did get bronzed up. Good luck if you do use it because you'll have to inject it sub Q every day.

Last edited:
Would love to hear what you think if you decide to give it a go. Have been considering it for ages but have repeatedly read about people getting brown "spots" all over them. If I do decide to give it a go I'd definitely be buying the yank stuff. There is an internet forum devoted to Melanotan I and II as well as other stuff

I've been using MT2 for almost a year now and love it. The brown spots are overblown. If you have a lot of freckles, they'll probably get darker, but they aren't noticeable because your skin will also be a lot darker. I've used a couple different suppliers and have my personal recommendations if anyone is interested. The subQ injections aren't bad at all. Can barely feel them. I've never been this tan before and the entire process was really easy.

Yeah, I had someone tell me about their freckles getting darker too. But they told me that the color of their skin caught up to the freckles after a few weeks and evened out. I am not too worried about the injection part. I am not scared of needles really. Guess I will search around and find a company that looks good and try and get my hands on some soon! If anyone else has tried it and has some more info, let me know.

Are you guys f**king serious? You have tried this shit over at The Iron Dungeon, you are scammers and spammers. All newbies.
AZZA

yeh ive tried it. works a treat, makes you horny as a mofo though. dont overdose; if you do you will likely get headaches, cramps and limpdick.

Lol.. could tell it was a spamming set up from the 1st post and strong user names... 2009 even?

Does the nasal spray make your boogers turn brown?

didn't work well for me being irish descent.

loads of freckles, and became extremely sensitive to sunlight, creating more and more freckles very fast that remained years after stopping. even have a freckle on my lip still...

my advise, is forget what you read about dosage online, and do your own protocol, start very small (def do not LOAD at the beginning!) and calibrate it to YOU and YOUR skin.

this cannot be stressed enough.

edit: also, melanotan is not just "skin pigment" like advertised, its very very non selective. it changes many parts of the body including hair colour, my ginger beard went black, head hair colour darkened and is still changed years later.

its not what is advertised.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it changes hair colour, probably depends on how much you are using. I am considering getting nasal as I am finding the injections a bit much even though I am only having a small dosage every few weeks. I do like the fact you can improve your colour when you need to. I find I have kept a pretty good base tan and only need a few top ups from time to time. I think a lot of people maybe doing heavy loading dosages for a few weeks or months. I don't think you need a great deal of it although I believe with the nasal spray you may require more.

I wouldn't say it changes hair colour, probably depends on how much you are using. I am considering getting nasal as I am finding the injections a bit much even though I am only having a small dosage every few weeks. I do like the fact you can improve your colour when you need to. I find I have kept a pretty good base tan and only need a few top ups from time to time. I think a lot of people maybe doing heavy loading dosages for a few weeks or months. I don't think you need a great deal of it although I believe with the nasal spray you may require more.

do you have dark hair? i bet you do.

It will effect people differently depending on their skin type, even MT2 is not a completely sunless tanner (for best results). The nasal spray is notoriously ineffective. It's only a subq shot....

didn't work well for me being irish descent.

loads of freckles, and became extremely sensitive to sunlight, creating more and more freckles very fast that remained years after stopping. even have a freckle on my lip still...

my advise, is forget what you read about dosage online, and do your own protocol, start very small (def do not LOAD at the beginning!) and calibrate it to YOU and YOUR skin.

this cannot be stressed enough.

edit: also, melanotan is not just "skin pigment" like advertised, its very very non selective. it changes many parts of the body including hair colour, my ginger beard went black, head hair colour darkened and is still changed years later.

its not what is advertised.

I just started taking it. Been taking it about a week now. I am half irish as well. So far I've only tanned one session in a solarium, and was gonna go again tomorow. I noticed new freckles on my face and body. I started a dose around 0.2mg and am steadily increasing it to 0.5mg. I read that the freckles will fade back to normal over 6 months, but now you have me a tad worried.

Could you give me more information about your case? Dosage? Bodyweight? How long have you had your new freckles for? Have they faded at all?

Thanks

I just started taking it. Been taking it about a week now. I am half irish as well. So far I've only tanned one session in a solarium, and was gonna go again tomorow. I noticed new freckles on my face and body. I started a dose around 0.2mg and am steadily increasing it to 0.5mg. I read that the freckles will fade back to normal over 6 months, but now you have me a tad worried.

Could you give me more information about your case? Dosage? Bodyweight? How long have you had your new freckles for? Have they faded at all?

Thanks

The freckles will become less noticable as the skin darkens, at first thats all that happens, freckles go dark, new ones appear and nothing else.
Than after 3 months, with full doses and UV exposure, you turn into Kamal, most kunce love it, even translucent white kunce eventually go deep brown, but yes with some freckles.

Thanks

200mcg is a very low dose, if you're a 'hard tanner' you may have to end up closer to the 1 mg + mark. Don't worry about the solarium until after you've loaded at least 5 mg.