• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
200mcg is a very low dose, if you're a 'hard tanner' you may have to end up closer to the 1 mg + mark. Don't worry about the solarium until after you've loaded at least 5 mg.

Dunno mate, kunce reckon if you get exposure right away, the skin turns darker without the freckles darkening so much on the white skin, a lot less contrast.
Doses look right, take a week to work up to 1mg and bang that daily for another week, once brown, 1mg once or twice per week will do the trick.

def DO NOT do what the last 2 people have said!!! unless you wanna be face freckle boy.

everyone's skin is different

i did a fraction of what people say to take and still got crazy bad freckles (esp more on places exposed to sun, like face especially my lips!, hands etc.)
can't remember exact dosages. was probably 5 or 6yrs ago.

if your already getting results from .2, i would stick with that and use time to slowly introduce it, not BLAST your body with it.... that will def cause negatives.

patience, controlled short sun exposure to evenly tan. dunno about you, but i'd rather be pale without freckles all over my face than tan with freckles EVERYWHERE.

what sorta garantees you guy's got for those doses? "the tan colour matches the freckles" haha NO THEY DON'T!!! Freckles are all sorts of colours! what a salesman type statement if i ever heard it...

it takes time to get a natural tan, use that same time period with a synthetic tan. why is everyone is such a hurry to be big and tanned yesterday? but nobody wants to do any hard work... take responsibility for yourself, don't blindly do what internet people say.

edit: while on melanotan, make sure you use sun screen, especailly on your lips, it does not make you immune to burning, infact in the beginning it makes you MORE sensitive, so that bright exposure, plus the melenotan = burn too easy = way too many freckles as a consequence. Slow and steady would be the only way to reduce this, only getting alot of sun AFTER you body is already tanned (impossible without some sun exposure).

as a kid can you remember summer coming and that first weekend you get burnt and have a stupid cluster of freckles that lasted about 2yrs? well thats what your about to do x10 if you use 1mg ed for a week and you haven't already adjusted your sensitivity to the sun.

Last edited:
I've been aware of this stuff since seeing some scare story in the paper about it, around a year ago.

Seems to me, after looking at lots of stuff on the net, that there isn't much to say against it, if it's used really carefully, and that legal restrictions (the exact details of which I still haven't got straight) are an over-reaction (as also in the case of many other things ...).

So, wheredyageddit?

(I'll ignore PMs from anyone with fewer than 100 posts, or who hasn't been on the forum for at least six months)

"M2 Nasal Spray and Cream"

I am looking for a good Australian supplier of MT2 Nasal Spray. Have also heard that there is a cream form of it available.

I've just done a bit of a google search for Melanotan.

The best looking site I've found so far is http://www.betatan.co.za/

.za is the top-level domain code for the country of Zuid-Afrika, or South Africa to us.

A bit of a change since apartheid, no?

Why would you bother with a nasal spray from Aus? AFAIK it is not on the banned import list, half the price OS, and the nasal spray is reputed to be comparatively ineffective.