• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Blisters and Tearing on the bottom of my feet

I get these EVERY single time I go for a run, play sport or go for a walk that is 30mins or more.

Does anyone else get this? any ways to stop it?

I played indoor tonight and its the worst I've ever had it. I even tape up the bottom of my feet to absorb some of the pressure.

Have lost a fair few layers of skin off them tonight, pretty ****ing painful. i'm sick of it.

Had this sort of thing going on since I was 14 or 15.

Get thee to a doctor.Don`t ask advice for a serious problem on
a forum mate.

When i did Tae Kwan Do i got blisters all the time. Cause of the friction that is generated some times when sliding around. If sliding was my problem then it might be yours. Make sure your shoes fit, if they dont and you still have issues put an extra pair of socks on, big wolly ones help. Thats also what i did at work when i had a new pair of shoes (new pair of cheap shoes).

I mean EXTRA pair also as in wear 2 pairs.

It must be so frustrating to be in that situation.

Same as like if you have a sore that takes forever to heal because you keep bumping it.
Or when you burn your tongue with hot food or drink, you know you will be in pain for days, but can't stop it.
Or tendon problems that keep flaring up because you can't avoid certain movements.
Or when you pinch a nerve in your neck and you know you will be in pain for days whenever you turn your head.

We can do without these things in life...

I get these EVERY single time I go for a run, play sport or go for a walk that is 30mins or more.

I played indoor tonight and its the worst I've ever had it. I even tape up the bottom of my feet to absorb some of the pressure.

Have lost a fair few layers of skin off them tonight, pretty ****ing painful. i'm sick of it.

3 reasons to see a docter there.

Still it could be a serious problem, and either caused by a bacterial or fugal, infection or will result in one. you may just have soft feet, but I am thinking there is a cause, And it should be infestigated

Do you allways wear shoes, I mean all the time, could they just not be getting a chance to dry out, or breath.

Do you wear clean socks?

Do your feet sweat a lot?

Well I never really thought of blisters as a serious problem...

Unless you were exaggerating it sounds like a chronic problem that causes you a lot of pain.That is getting into the realm of serious if you ask me.

3 reasons to see a docter there.

Still it could be a serious problem, and either caused by a bacterial or fugal, infection or will result in one. you may just have soft feet - I do have quite soft feet - well soft skin everywhere really - I drum and play guitar too, but the hands are still softer than the gf's, shes pretty jealous lol , but I am thinking there is a cause, And it should be infestigated

Do you allways wear shoes, I mean all the time, could they just not be getting a chance to dry out, or breath. Don't wear shoes at home, only at work, uni and when going out.

Do you wear clean socks? Yes

Do your feet sweat a lot? Well yes and no. Before any competitive sport I get quite anxious/nervous/excited so they sweat a fair bit and then when you get out there you start sweating more obviously.

I would see a doc mate, even just for peace of mind of a professional opinion.

maybe he will do a swap or skin scraping...Or make some recomendatations.