• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Hulk

Active Member, Site Advertiser
img_08581203191321.jpg

That's Phil Heath. I cannot see any flaw in his physique except his shoulders overwhelm his chest when he does a side chest pose.
Future Mr Olympis he is.

pretty amazing. A lot of hard work, combined with great genetics.

You gotta remember though, they don't diet and stop drinking water etc... and get their muscles almost poking out of their skin, to look good, but to show the judges exactly what their muscles look like, without any fat or liquid blocking the view. It's extreme, and doesn't look attractive, but it is only for the competition. When they have a bit of body fat and liquid back in their bodys they look human again, just extremely huge and muscly.

Post deleted:confused:
It was meant to be serious in a joking kind of way......

Yes, because you have you facts wrong Zarkov. The testicles may atrophy will on a course of steroids due to exogenous hormones not the penis, so saying he needs a bigger c*ck (your words) is not only mis-informed but offensive (to some).

Maybe he's tucking it in for the photo, so it doesn't draw attention away from his amazing physique?

Here's a photo of Phil in the off-season with Ricky hatton.
As you can see his arms and shoulders dwarf his chest.
mrn-ricky-hatton-11.jpg

Come on Shrek. What's with the thought police? I thought they guy's package was dwarfed by his muscles too. It's an honest comment.

And Kindred, you took a peak, don't kid yourself ;-)

Yes, because you have you facts wrong Zarkov. The testicles may atrophy will on a course of steroids due to exogenous hormones not the penis, so saying he needs a bigger c*ck (your words) is not only mis-informed but offensive (to some).

Offensive to who?If someone complained fair enough but.....

Misinformed?Your opinion sir and you are entitled to it but I quote Serge Kreutz

"Testosterone is primarily synthesized in the Leydig cells of the testes, and increased Leydig cell activity is what causes penile and testicular size gains during puberty. Leydig cell activity, and not circulating testosterone, also maintains penile and testicular size. This is why bodybuilders who use anabolic steroids or simply supply exogenous testosterone always experience penile and testicular shrinkage. Even though their bodies are awash with testosterone or synthetic equivalents, their Leydig cells have been virtually shut down through a negative feedback cycle (circulating testosterone inhibits testosterone synthesis)."

Shrink your penis? Seriously? By how much, are we talking mm or inches?

Like I've only got half an inch as it is.....I could become a woman!!! :O lol

But your penis does seem to retreat while lifting, just like it does while swimming. And the guys lift before they go out on stage, could be why their junk looks smaller then it actually is. But who really cares or wants to know. What are they gonna do? Make them all get it up before they walk out on stage and then measure it?

i admire some of these dudes but at the same time many of them have cheated big time to get where they are. no one is that big naturally. and never will they be, unless doctors find the way that ppl can have perfect genetics in the future.

Come on Shrek. What's with the thought police? I thought they guy's package was dwarfed by his muscles too. It's an honest comment.
maybe it is an honest comment, and if it was it should have been worded accordingly.

Offensive to who?If someone complained fair enough but.....

Misinformed?Your opinion sir and you are entitled to it but I quote Serge Kreutz

"Testosterone is primarily synthesized in the Leydig cells of the testes, and increased Leydig cell activity is what causes penile and testicular size gains during puberty. Leydig cell activity, and not circulating testosterone, also maintains penile and testicular size. This is why bodybuilders who use anabolic steroids or simply supply exogenous testosterone always experience penile and testicular shrinkage. Even though their bodies are awash with testosterone or synthetic equivalents, their Leydig cells have been virtually shut down through a negative feedback cycle (circulating testosterone inhibits testosterone synthesis)."
So if his penis size has atrophied due to exogenous hormones then it will go back to normal once the exogenous hormone is gone and a proper PCT protocol is complete, so he doesn't need a bigger penis he needs to get off gear The genetals getting smaller and then going back to normal is part and parcel of the steroid taking regime that these guys choose to do, let them deal with it. :cool:

Steroids isn't cheating, if it is used for personal use, or body building. A pro body builder needs steroids like a tennis player needs a racket.

There no Pro B w without steroids and other drugs like insulin, HGH, thyroid hormones, diuretics etc etc.
If you don't wanna take drugs, don't be a Pro BB or aspire to win the 100m at the Olympic games or win the Tour de France or be a world champion boxer, the list goes on.