• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It would be interesting to know if the top drug enhanced bodybuilders would beat the best natural bodybuilders if there was no drugs available.

I don't think they would.

Don't bet on it. Some of those guys were pretty huge even before drugs. Ronnie Coleman had 18" arms at age 17 drug free, He was a freak.

No doubt the elite enhanced bodybuilders were all massive before drugs, but can they get conditioned as well as the naturals, without all their needles?

So if his penis size has atrophied due to exogenous hormones then it will go back to normal once the exogenous hormone is gone and a proper PCT protocol is complete,

There is no mention of that in the article so you can`t assume that that is the case.
I`ll admit it wasn`t an entirely honest comment.I know judges don`t look at that region when judging but I was kinda making light of the fact that most chicks I know, gym goers and non gym goers, find it a real turn off/laughing point that quite a lot of these guys have nothing downstairs and it sort of goes against the whole macho image they try to get across.

There is no mention of that in the article so you can`t assume that that is the case. No it doesn't mention it but it's fact unless it's a reare circumstance where something goes amiiss.
I`ll admit it wasn`t an entirely honest comment.I know judges don`t look at that region when judging but I was kinda making light of the fact that most chicks I know, gym goers and non gym goers, find it a real turn off/laughing point that quite a lot of these guys have nothing downstairs and it sort of goes against the whole macho image they try to get across. I understand where you are coming from mate and it does look funny in a non homo way. maybe they avoid chicks during a cycle so they don't expose there genetalia hahaha ??
anim_32.gif