• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
V

vulpin

is it true if i want to gain more muscle that i have to bulk up? then after bulking up , do i just start eating better and work out the same amount ?

Bulking doesn't mean, eating a bunch of crap to make you fat, you still need to eat clean with a high protein to fat and carbs ratio.

You'll also need to limit your cardio, its tough to build muscle and maintain a low body fat level.

when you're bulking you should you should follows a high calorie diet thhat consisits of either 40-40-20 ratio of carbs to protein to fat.

You will gain some body fat, but that is just the nature of bulking

when bulking up, ive found that diet is definitely very important- as important as workin out.

im currently in the process of bulking myself, and i base most of my diet around complex carbs and protein...
most of my carbs come from brown rice, oats and multigrain bread, with my protein from shakes (HP 100 and dymatize 12hr release), chicken, tuna and eggs.
ive only just got into dieting in the last 6 months, but the gains have been awesome.

stick in there