• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what is a pct?

zayd687

hi guys
reading on h-drol i find people needing to run a pct?
what is it?
is it an anti-estrogen? can we obtain it here in australia?
what would be a good pct to be ran with h-drol?

What is H-drol? There are far too many drol's to remember them all.

PCT is "Post Cycle Therapy". PCT is used a fter a cycle of steroids or pro-hormanes to kickstarts ones natural testosterone production and yes P.H's will shut you down just as much as steroids do. The testes will shut down natural production once the presence of exogenous hormones is detected.

Last edited:
its halodrol a test booster i think? maybe can expand some more information on this?.
what are the side effects in using P.H shrek? is it worth it in the long run?.

Is that the Gaspari Halodrol?
If it is I would say no PCT is neccesary because it contains no P/H's. I see the version they are selling in Aust is missing DHEA which is in the US version. As usual the most potent ingredient is taken out for the Aussie market.

P.H's can be of some benefit if taken correctly, but remember you can't get them legally in Australia and if you did you would require proper PCT with drugs like Nolva, Clomid and HCG which are not available without prescription.
I think i have been down this path before. LOL

Last edited:
i was lookin at more the controlled labs h-drol.
hmmm i think ph cycles can wait.
thanks for the info shrek ;)

If all necessary precautions are taking in regards to PCT and on cycle supplements like but not limited to Milk Thistle they can be useful.

I can go into further detail if you like

A lot of the time, PH's are AAS.
A lot of the time, they are just cornflour.
Do a LOT of research.

I personally wouldnt use PH's, as they are more toxic to the body than injectables.

Sticky is correct.
Some of these PH are infact designer steroids like Masteron (AKA Superdrol).

It is very commonly cloned and appears as M-Drol and other names.

I don't see the point in PH's, aren't they metabolised into AAS anyway in the body but also liver toxic? Would be better off running actual AAS seeing as the sides are known where as PH they are relatively new and the effects haven't been studied or made known.

edit: soz just saw your post sticky

It all a matter of choice and availability.

Some PH's are legal and easier to obtain (Not in Aust) and some people are fairies and don't want to inject.

Some PH's are not Methylated and do not present toxicity to the liver, but are generally weaker and do not yield great gains.

Prohormones are prob more widley used in Aus than ppl think....there are alot floating around.

I have been tossing up if I should do an M-drol cycle or not - pretty harsh compound but results are great with most ppl...will keep you guys updated!