• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You do realise they got busted for selling way underdosed protein powder. Then blamed everyone else but themselves. [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; knows all about it.

Obviously I don't! I was recommended them.

On reflection it makes sense they did that.

So who would people recommend for WPC/WPI?

Obviously I don't! I was recommended them.

On reflection it makes sense they did that.

So who would people recommend for WPC/WPI?

I'm using [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; now.
At least I know I'm getting what I pay for.

I'm using [MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION]; now.
At least I know I'm getting what I pay for.

The most recent order I recieved had a letter included with the stock saying it was possibly from Frontera New Zealand although the bag says Australian. Hallo, im pretty sure they recently had a Botulin scare over there and I really dont want the New Zealand product!! Havent touched it, was really disappointed. If I want nz stuff Id buy New zealand stuff. What guarantee do I have my WPC is Australian product?
[MENTION=10497]Bulk Nutrients[/MENTION];

I tried a few of the BN stuff, protein was good but their pre workout didn't seem to do anything for me. I've got a high tolerance to stims though.
Usually get my stuff from bb.com and forwarded thru shipito as they don't send a fair amount of stuff direct. With the falling dollar I might start looking locally again.

The most recent order I recieved had a letter included with the stock saying it was possibly from Frontera New Zealand although the bag says Australian. Hallo, im pretty sure they recently had a Botulin scare over there and I really dont want the New Zealand product!! Havent touched it, was really disappointed. If I want nz stuff Id buy New zealand stuff. What guarantee do I have my WPC is Australian product?
@Bulk Nutrients;

So they sent the product out knowing there was an issue with "another batch" and then included a letter saying it could be the bad batch? wtf haha

Last edited:
So they sent the product out knowing there was an issue with "another batch" and then included a letter saying it could be the bad batch? wtf

I didn't understand it too well. Will scan it later and post it. I dont thibk there was batch issues, just supply issues.

just bought supplements for my brother and hubby here in a supplement website "aminoz"
here's the web page: http://www.aminoz.com.au/

I think the prices are affordable and much cheaper
They can't buy their own supps.
There's no way I'd let me sister or wife by my supps. :D

Edit: I think there are cheaper places though. E-bay seems to be the best for the big commercial brands.

Bulk nutrients was cleared of the botulin scare.

Yes but now they are using WPC from where the Botulism broke out. New Zealand Frontera.

ede2ysa4.jpg

Yes but now they are using WPC from where the Botulism broke out. New Zealand Frontera.

Kaz, this doesn't mean the Botulism break out is still on going. :)
A multi billion dollar company such as Fonterra have the highest of QA. This was stopped, announced to the public and all possible batches recalled right there ASAP somewhere in the month of August 2013 and wasn't an issue further.

From memory, none made it to Australian shores anyway but the announcement had to be made either way as part of company procedure.

The notice of courtesy you received there simply states that temporarily, the WPC you received in your order is from Fonterra of New Zealand rather than the usual Fonterra of Australia.

Specs, percentages, nutrition and the Concentrate process of the Whey all remain the same.

Kaz, this doesn't mean the Botulism break out is still on going. :)
A multi billion dollar company such as Fonterra have the highest of QA. This was stopped, announced to the public and all possible batches recalled right there ASAP somewhere in the month of August 2013 and wasn't an issue further.

From memory, none made it to Australian shores anyway but the announcement had to be made either way as part of company procedure.

The notice of courtesy you received there simply states that temporarily, the WPC you received in your order is from Fonterra of New Zealand rather than the usual Fonterra of Australia.

Specs, percentages, nutrition and the Concentrate process of the Whey all remain the same.

Thanks fellas ;)

Last edited:
They can't buy their own supps.
There's no way I'd let me sister or wife by my supps. :D

Edit: I think there are cheaper places though. E-bay seems to be the best for the big commercial brands.

I understand but it's my gift for them so I should be the one to buy :D LOL

Last edited:
Bulk Nutrients for my protein powders, and i recently got some vitamin c from vitaminking (who threw in plenty of free samples on request)