• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Here we are going to list your favourite place to buy supplements and protein powders etc. It can either be an online store or shopfront and try to say why you like that particular store, ie, good service, good prices, wide range etc etc.
This will help new members too so we don't have a new thread everytime as we have already had a few.:eek:

Board sponsors, feel free to plug your own shop if you like.

Last edited:
I use these stores often
Fitness Central Fitness Central Sports Supplements Protein Creatine Endurance Weight Loss Fat Loss 20kg Primordial Performance Millennium Sport Technologies BCAA L-Glutamine EAA Waxy Maize Starch Amino Acids
Good service and prices and deal directly with owner, no middle men. Good for protein creatine and carbs.

Bioflex
Again good service, price and no middle men. Good for protein creatine and carbs.

Bulk Nutrients
Same owner as Bioflex but has bulk protein and aminos here.

Buy Discount Vitamins and Supplements Online - Best Buy Supplements
has the more popular brands and reasonable prices and good service.

Bodybuilding Supplements, Cheap Discount Vitamins - Vitaminking Shop
Service reasonable but has wide variety and competitve price

Will add more later.

A1 supplements (e-bay store is Hercules Fitness)
- fast, reliable service, cheapest prices Ive found and will price match on any items stocked. Used many times with no problems

www.myopure.com.au
-Stock inexpensive plain whey, I use mainly for their caseinate protein
-great shaker bottles

Those are the two main ones at the moment.

I Challenge anyone to find these items cheaper anywhere with the same ingridients of course.

If you put in discount coupon Aub10% at checkout

All product are made by Champion Nutrition so it's a reputable company with 25 years in the buisness supplying the U.S and now Australia

No No-name brands here, that are cheaply packaged all products are made to GMP standards which means GOOD Manufactering Practises this ensures that products are tested and guranteed for purity, taste and come with money back garantee for any imperfections.

L-Glutamine 450gr 35.05

Creatine Monohydrate 20 serves 1.8kg with additional ingridients including

Supplement Facts:

Container Size: 4 Lbs.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (92g)
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 280
Sodium: 20mg
Total Carbohydrates: 68g
Sugars: 48g
Chromium: 240mcg
Potassium: 70mg
Pure Creatine Monohydrate: 12g
Taurine: 2000mg
L-Glutamine: 1000mg
L-Glutamic Acid: 1000mg
Vanadyl Nicotinate: 30mg

Cost is only 46.75

Amino Shooter by Champion Nutrition BCAA & EAA including Creatine Monohydrate

L-Leucine [EAA (BCAA)] 3000 mg
L-Isoleucine [EAA (BCAA)] 1100 mg
L-Valine [EAA (BCAA)] 1100 mg
L-Histidine (EAA) 700 mg
L-Lysine (EAA) 1100 mg
L-Methionine (EAA) 300 mg
L-Phenylalanine (EAA) 1100 mg
L-Threonine (EAA) 1100 mg
Taurine (NEAA) 1500 mg

Creatine Monohydrate 5000 mg

This product is only 39.55, and it has everything including Creatine!

WANT A DIFFERENT PRE-WORKOUT FORMULA

ADENOL8

• Nitric Oxide
  • Beta-Alanine
  • Creatine 2X
  • BCAA's
Serving size 3 Scoops (20.5 g)
Serving Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:
Calories 20
Potassium 40 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2%

Nitro Blend (Arginine-AKG, L-gltamine, L-arginine, L-leucine, taurine, calcium AKG, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-histidine, arginine pyroglutamate) 7 g

Power Blend (Creatine monohydrate, dicreatine malate, beta-alanine) 6 g

Energy Blend (glucuronolactone, caffeine) 310 mg

Enhanced Transport Blend (potassium phosphate, cinnamon extract, potassium citrate) 150 mg

This product is only 53.05 way cheaper than N.O Explode and with more ingridients!!!

Check out all the prices at

PUMP - Personal Training ;)

Creatine Monohydrate 20 serves 1.8kg with additional ingridients including

Supplement Facts:

Container Size: 4 Lbs.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (92g)
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 280
Sodium: 20mg
Total Carbohydrates: 68g
Sugars: 48g
Chromium: 240mcg
Potassium: 70mg
Pure Creatine Monohydrate: 12g
Taurine: 2000mg
L-Glutamine: 1000mg
L-Glutamic Acid: 1000mg
Vanadyl Nicotinate: 30mg

Cost is only 46.75
20 serves for $46 is not great value. 20 serves and there is 12gms of creatine per serve, that means you are only getting 240gms of creatime per tub, 1.2gms of L-Glut etc etc. You are paying for sugar which is dirt cheap.
Sorry AEK but these are facts.
I would buy 1kg of mono for 30bux and 1kg of dextrose for 3bux at Coles for well over 100 serves. Glutamine should also be bought separately for the best value. Chromium and pottasium can be obtained through a multi vitamin.

Adenol8 seems good value at $53 dollars for 40 serves. Might have to give this one a go next year.

Last edited:
May you are right with the Creatine formula

I will be getting Pure Creatine Monohydrate for around 15.00 per half kilo next year aswell, i think this will match what you are looking for.

The pure L-Glutamine is still great value at 35.05,for half a kilo and it's made by reputable company.

Also the amino shooter is great, it's selling well and it practacly has everything in it.

Furthermore i will be testing out a new product called Anadraulic State it's also a PRE-WORKOUT WITH TEST BOOSTERS IT'S THE ONLY OF IT'S KIND IN AUSTRALIA I WILL BE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS VERY SOON.

Here is the link if anyone is interested

Anadraulic State from LG Science

Hey Guys,

I am the owner of Elite Body, I have just organised for us to now be up on Ausbb. I am offering all Ausbb members a 10% discount off our already low prices.

Just use the source code AUSBB during checkout. Feedback of the site is also appreciated. Hope you enjoy

Hey Guys,

I am the owner of Elite Body, I have just organised for us to now be up on Ausbb. I am offering all Ausbb members a 10% discount off our already low prices.

Just use the source code AUSBB during checkout. Feedback of the site is also appreciated. Hope you enjoy

Shouldnt this be on a thread of its own?

Yep admin have just posted this in the announcements area also in its own thread, thought this was an appropriate area also :)

I've had a look through most, if not all, of the links posted on this thread and it seems that for unflavoured whey protein concentrate this site is the best:

PROTEINDIRECT - WORLD CLASS PROTEINS

$20/kg.

The other sites either didn't sell unflavoured or were more expensive. I'm considering getting some glutamine and BCAA's, do you think I should bother? I already have creatine mono.

If you are buying from proteindirect, sign up to sizematters.com.au forum and check the threads where he offers a 5% discount to sizematters members.