• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I can't post links before I only have a few posts but they are Professional Whey and Food Manufactuer. Spoke to their owners and have a sample of their WPC on the way.

I've been using ON 100% whey the past few years, but those 4.7kg bags are around $159 plus postage now. Just over a $1 a servce which isn't bad I guess but trying to find a cheaper alternative per serve.

Hey Kuta

I am selling champion Pure whey which actually tastes better than ON for about 64.75 per 2.3kg tub if you add them both you get 129.51 for 4.6kg

Now that my friend is cheap for commercial branded protein.

These are some of the comments i have received from these forum members trying Champion Pure Whey

Ricko 10-01-2009, 12:44 PM

The Whey is NICE! Mixes well too.

Absolutley! The Taste was great, it mixed very well, smooth when drinking. I will be buying this.

Mike 367 06-01-2009, 04:34 PM

The Choc whey tastes really good, one of if not the best tasting I've had. Mixes well too, "top marks on the whey"

Golden Hurricane 10-01-2009, 01:09 PM

Ive only been on the products for a day now, so cant post on the change yet, but i can definitely agree with the taste. The taste of all the products are surprisingly good, and very smooth without being too sweet, which often sets off peoples stomachs. "

Use aub10% on Checkout

Click on this link to purchase

PUMP - Personal Training

Cheers for that.

I'm leaning more towards getting 5kg of pure unflavoured WPC ($95) and adding oats and making a more gainer shake cause i'm bulking at the moment.

Did have a look at your AdrenoL8 product but. Like the ingrediants and looks a solid product so might give that a go down the track.

Pure Whey contains 80%Wpi and 20% Wpc so it's mix of both, and well the taste you have to try it to believe it.

Pure whey Fusion is the same ratio as above 80%Wpi and 20% Wpc

and that is going for 60.25 per 2.3kg tub contains

20g per scoop protein

10g per scoop Carbs

I have to admit it costs a little more, then the unflavoured protein but it's the cheapest when it comes to branded Protein as well as comparing to ON

Sounds interesting. I'm thinking of taking half a serving to replace a meal and mixing it with milk to up the protein value. Do you think it's suitable?

Damn, shipping is way too much. Gonna have to pass.

Last edited:
This is to Perth 21.95 for 5kg 25.95 for 10kg 29.95 for 15 kg

So it pays to buy in bulk 15kg is alot of supplements to buy, and i will even throw in some cold fusion Samples for free.

Delivery time is about 5 days from Melbourne

Packages are insured for up to 1500.00 for damages or if it is lost

Last edited:
You don't have any cheaper methods? I bought 20KG bag of protein from Myopure, somewhere on the East Coast and paid $20.

I think you are forgetting to put in aub10% to get an additional 10% off the order ! on checkout

This should even up any differences

A1Supplements

You can buy the best supplements from us at A1 Supplements you can even order over the phone from us on 1300 552 272

You can buy the best supplements from us at A1 Supplements you can even order over the phone from us on 1300 552 272

But do you get what you paid for?

A few bad comments about A1 on this site, have you PMed them to get it sorted out?

I just called this number (1:35pm Thursday afternoon) and got a message saying:
You've reached A1 supplements, admin office hours are 10am-4pm mon-fri, store open 9am-5pm mon-sat

Didn't give the option to speak to anybody, place an order or even leave a message.

Just letting you know.

Fire off a quick call to consumer affairs.
They probably can`t do much at this point but the
heads up will be on record.Enough red flags and
they would start to poke around.
In my personal experience consumer affairs are one
of the few govt depts that don`t stuff around and
get things done pretty quickly.

I just called this number (1:35pm Thursday afternoon) and got a message saying:
You've reached A1 supplements, admin office hours are 10am-4pm mon-fri, store open 9am-5pm mon-sat

Didn't give the option to speak to anybody, place an order or even leave a message.

Just letting you know.
Why did you ring them? Did you want to place an order?

Why did you ring them? Did you want to place an order?

Maybe, maybe not.
But since a couple of people have mentioned bad service with them, and then they recommend their own services in a couple of threads here, I wanted to see if they were genuine.

I just know who not to deal with now.

Is A1 a sponsor on this site?
If not, is self promotion allowed in threads?

Last edited: