• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've had a look through most, if not all, of the links posted on this thread and it seems that for unflavoured whey protein concentrate this site is the best:

PROTEINDIRECT - WORLD CLASS PROTEINS

$20/kg.

The other sites either didn't sell unflavoured or were more expensive. I'm considering getting some glutamine and BCAA's, do you think I should bother? I already have creatine mono.

snookmz,

depending on now much ur buying, u can get 20 kg's of whey protein concentrate for $299.80 here Protein Powders | Bulk Pricing | Whey Protein Calcium Caseinate which works out to be $14.99 a kilo

do you get a discount at proteindirect? cause the site says $295 for 20kg, which at that price is still better than myopure

I like the idea of mixing my own supplements. Shrek, do you mix your own supplements up?

I'm wondering if I should bother with BCAA's or glutamine seeing as they are both present in other forms of protein that I consume.

Yes I mix my own supps.
BCAA's and EAA"s not not absolutely necessary, but I use them during and after workouts in leiu of a protein shake. Seeing amino's are free form they are digested very quickly without the need for carbs like dextrose or starch.

Last edited:
WPI for $69 each right ??

I am offering Champion's Pure whey for 65.65 each provided you use discount coupon aub10% on checkout.

And this has been the feedback i have received so far

Ricko 10-01-2009, 12:44 PM

The Whey is NICE! Mixes well too.

Absolutley! The Taste was great, it mixed very well, smooth when drinking. I will be buying this.

Mike 367 06-01-2009, 04:34 PM

The Choc whey tastes really good, one of if not the best tasting I've had. Mixes well too, "top marks on the whey"

Golden Hurricane 10-01-2009, 01:09 PM

Ive only been on the products for a day now, so cant post on the change yet, but i can definitely agree with the taste. The taste of all the products are surprisingly good, and very smooth without being too sweet, which often sets off peoples stomachs. "

:confused:

Since you put it that way AEK, I'l lelete all the other links and we'll all buy from you.:rolleyes:

Also Champion is not pure WPI right? It has WPC aswell and it fails to say how much of each. It could be 70% WPC 30% WPI, who knows?

No Aspartame, No Fillers, Low Lactose. Ingredients: Mirco-filtered and ion-exchanged whey protein concentrate and isolate, whey peptides, natural and artificial flavoring, xanthan gum, salt, sucralose, carrageenan.

I actually thought you out of all people shrek being a moderator and all i thought you would support the people that support this forum.

Obviously not !

Most protein powders on the market have both Wpi & Wpc namely ON Gold Standard

Now i am not sure of the ratio's for ON but i do now that Pure Whey uses 80% Wpi and 20% Wpc

The reason they do this is to help with mixability and taste and you only need to look at the resposes above to know how good it really is.

I am also surprised that you did not sample my products i mean you being my biggest critic and all ???

I'm not a critic, but you are comparinf pure WPI with a blended whey product and hence should be cheaper than purte WPI.
I just like guys on here who are less experienced in the world of supplementation to have the correct details or pretty close to it.
P.S - I'm sure it tastes great but the taste was not the issue here.
P.S.S - ON is not pure WPI as you say and a lot of guys think it is and that annoys me.

Shrek, where is the cheapest place to get meal replacements? Have you tried any that you would recommend?

I like AST Nytro Pro. I got it on special at Ultimate Physique a year or 2 ago. I generally don't buy MRP's but if it's on special, why not?

Great to see people out there researching what goes into products and using pure whey, creatine, amino acids and making their own.

I used to spend heaps on mass gainers, only to find they will filled with sugars, maltodextrin, dextrose and flavours. Also bought a few pre-workout supplements that cost a fortune pre-serve and filled with crap.

Good to see many online stores now offering good prices on pure whey and pharmacy grade products.

I've delt with the a few onlines stores, spoke to owners and received free 30g samples of their products.

I found two Australian sites that seemed to have good quality WPI and WPC New Zealand and Australian unflavoured whey.

How much for the meal replacement and how many servings ?
It was about $60 for 1.4kg. I bought it because I went on a road trip in the nSW outback and new getting regular meals was going to be a little difficult.

I have the meal replacements for under 60 bucks provided you use aub10% on checkout

They come in 20 sachets, and you need a blender because it contains over 56g per sachet and can not be mixed in a shaker cup it's just too thick

If anyone is interested log onto this link

PUMP - Personal Training

If anyone is interested in using an affordable pre-workout formula that is under 50 bucks and contains the following

Supplement Facts:

Serving size 3 Scoops (20.5 g)
Serving Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving: Calories 20

Potassium 40 mg
Total Carbohydrate 5 g

Nitro Blend (Arginine-AKG, L-gltamine, L-arginine, L-leucine, taurine, calcium AKG, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-histidine, arginine pyroglutamate) 7 g

Power Blend (Creatine monohydrate, dicreatine malate, beta-alanine) 6 g

Energy Blend (glucuronolactone, caffeine) 310 mg

Enhanced Transport Blend (potassium phosphate, cinnamon extract, potassium citrate) 150 mg

Directions: For a phenomenal workout and outstanding recovery, consume one serving 30 minutes prior to your workout and get ready to destroy your training plateaus!

Please use aub10% to get 10% off the retail price

Click on this link

PUMP - Personal Training