• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've been ordering or Bulk N for awhile and will continue to do so. I've had good delivery times and monthly emails with good deals. Sure like you all say you can find cheaper but I'll pay a little extra for peace of mind.

Bulk Nutrients was a favourite until my last order BazT...disappointing to say the least and now Ben 'the owner' has told us that what it says on the label is not exactly what it is.

Ironman, I am happy to explain this in more detail.

With all proteins (even from the same supplier) there are clear variations from one batch to another. If a company was to update their labels every single time a different batch was delivered, it would be massively costly as you can imagine.
Our labels are not intended to mislead.
All of our labelling was done quite some time ago when Fonterra's specs matched what we have listed.
We have our labels done in runs of thousands at a time and when we do another run we will once again eveluate the numbers - especially as their as been some minor changes to our flavourings.

If you have had a bad experience with us, I would appreciate it if you could actually try to sort it out with us, rather than spread any bad blood.

For protein as they cant be imported from the US even thought they are about half the price than over here, ive used vitaminking but plan on buying from BulkNutrients as ive only seen this site and im liking the prices :) For other supps, eg. creatine, BCAA, Pre Workout, i buy it from Bodybuilding.com and send it here. If you order about $100 worth of stuff, the shipping to AUS is good and you have good savings compared to if you buy it from aussie supplement stores.

why not support local businesses? i buy everything from bulk nutrients, it's all top quality. same prices if not better than bb.com, flat rate postage of $12 no matter how much you order.. i've placed many orders over 25kg and they have all came within 2-3 business days..
i've only had one problem with them - they forgot to post one thing, must of been because i ordered lots of stuff lol.. i ended up making another order a few weeks later and they chucked it in with that order.

Can't go past BN and Bioflex for price and delivery. I usually get my stuff within a day or two of ordering. Their service is great too - I forgot to add an item to my last order and as the order hadn't shipped yet, they were more than accommodating to let me an extra item.

However, I do get my protein from a brick and mortar store - Health for U in Prahran, Melbourne (some of you might know the little Indian dude, Gary - his prices are pretty competitive). I'm rather fussy with the taste of protein and like some of the American stuff.

I've got to give props to Protein Direct - I've had 2 orders from them now and their prices are stellar, the range excellent, delivery in a blink of an eye and the product superb.

No qualms recommending them to you all - ask for their specials on run-out WPI and WPC tubs for the stuff not currently on their website.

Gree with all I have used protein direct for seveal orders, quick and even the natural protein tastes ok and blends well. cheap as, fast delivery, and have gotten a few freebies, shirts shakers etc

last few orders from BN, the natural protein wasnt as nice, as the Protein direct product, but the service and they sell a broarder range of sups, swayed me a few times.

Very strange isn't it.

They could have sold it for $20 or $30, that would still have been way below market price.

Last edited:
Maybe the scammer will feel less guilty frauding $10 from many people rather than $30 from less victims.
Most people would not bother chasing/following up a $10 loss, compared to a higher loss.

Favourite place have to be MMSports in Sweden, since I live in Sweden.. Fast shipping, cheapest on the market. Don't order international very often, but when I do, it's from MuscleFinesse.. On a Tuesday as they have an additional extra 10% discount if you order then and enter the code :)

Hate the shipping costs though, always free in England but not to Sweden hehe

Check out some of the great bulk, discounted deals we have listed on EBAY:

Creatine:

10kg BULK Creatine Monohydrate Micronised Instantised | eBay

Soy Protein Isolate:

10kg BULK Pure Soy Isolate Protein Powder | eBay

Casein Isolate:

10kg BULK Pure Casein Isolate Protein Powder | eBay

L-Glutamine:

10kg BULK L-Glutamine Powder Micronised Instantised | eBay

Maltodextrin:

10kg BULK Maltodextrin Powder Micronised Instantised | eBay

Branched Chain Amino Acids:

10kg BULK Branch Chain Amino Acids BCAA | eBay

As always if you have any questions/enquiries please contact us at sales@puresupplementpowders.com

Hi davidb0312 - if you don't mind me asking, what have you been comparing our products to?

Bulk Nutrients and Real nutrition direct would be the main ones and some other sellers on Ebay. I've ordered from both Real and BN in the past and both are very cheap, quality products and good service.