• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You are forgetting Jack3d had creatine and BA which needs to be taken everyday.
If you want a stim buy a fucking stim not Jack3d. If you want creatine buy fucking creatine not Jack3d.

Jack3d has to be taken everyday to keep creatine levels stable.

Sheesh, it's not rocket science.

I agree with Shrek to be honest, the Creatine and B Alanine in Jack3d isn't enough unless you were taking 3 scoops and even then it would have to be daily. Creatine should be used at 3G daily, if one scoop is 4.4grams, that leaves 1.4 grams for the remaining ingredients (thats not actually how much creatine is in one scoop of jack3d im just making an example here). It all comes down to the Caffeine and 1,3 Dimeth in it that makes it work so well - take those two out and it wouldn't be much special, then again take the Caffeine and 1,3 Dimeth on its own and you decide what it comes down to.

Yeah that's what I've read everywhere - but the people at True Protein said that they've sent numerous proteins overseas and to Australia when it didn't contain any egg protein.

$10 off, No Bull Supplements website launch

Hi Guys,

This is Van here, Sales Manager at No Bull Supplements Australia. As part of our website launch, www.nobullsupplements.com.au, I am inviting all Aus BB forum members to enjoy a $10 discount off our hot selling 2 month bodybuilders' stack - simply use the coupon code AUSBB upon checkout.

No Bull Supplements is the cheapest supplier of flavoured Fonterra WPI in Australia, with Stevia flavouring. We have a $9.95 flat rate delivery fee only, and an exclusive loyalty scheme where you and your mates can share an account and be entitled to permanent discounts once you become Bronze, Silver or Gold members.

We believe in selling only pure supplements. If you have any questions on nutrition and supplements, please don't hesitate to email me personally on vanarmota@nobullsupplements.com.au.

All the best with your bodybuilding.

Van
No Bull Team

I recently made an order at Fitness Central after reading some posts and reviews on this forum. I ordered some WPC, caesin protein, oat mass, an empty tub for mixing the protein and also recieved a free singlet and shaker.

I placed the order Sunday morning, got told it was posted on Monday morning and was at my door by lunch time on Tuesday. This is my first time buying protein online, and so far the service has been great. I'm also thinking about trying out Bulk Nutrients for my next top up as it also seems to be highly recommended.

Also, one question:
Is 'Super Fine Oats' from BN similar to that of 'Oat Mass' from FC? I'm just curious as both seem to be almost identical in nutritional value but there seems to be quite a big difference in price.

I just received my order off Bulk Nutrients and have to say its the best vanilla flavor I have ever had. I ordered this stuff Thursday late arvo and received it on the monday Morning (live on Mid North Coast), now that's fast! I asked if I could have a free banana sample and they gave me one no worries, suffice to say I am ordering another couple of kg in Banana as it's the best Banana flavor I have ever tasted as well. I thank the members of this forum for letting me know about BN and highly recomend them to anyone who wants affordable quality protein. Thax BN I am a very satisfied customer.

Hey guys, where's the cheapest place to get protein, specifically WPC, last time I got it from Real Nutrition on Ebay but they don't seem to sell it anymore, suggestions? Thanks

Bulk Nutrients seem to be the cheapest, the more you buy the cheaper it is. Excellent quality and price as well as top customer service. Good flavours too.

I know you can usually pick up big 20KG bags of unflavoured Fonterra WPC for around the $230+ mark off eBay but not sure what the postage is.

Just to be clear too, Guys.

If you purchase any order from us at bulknutrients.com.au under 3kg before 3pm EST, it will be at your door the next business day.

We regularly have orders leaving us In Tasmania beiing delivered to as far as Perth in 24 hours.
We have a very strict policy in that every order is sent out the day it is received, and as we are manufacturers, hold ups due to lack of stock are extremely rare!

Just to be clear too, Guys.

If you purchase any order from us at bulknutrients.com.au under 3kg before 3pm EST, it will be at your door the next business day.

We regularly have orders leaving us In Tasmania beiing delivered to as far as Perth in 24 hours.
We have a very strict policy in that every order is sent out the day it is received, and as we are manufacturers, hold ups due to lack of stock are extremely rare!

When I ordered from BN before the postage was good, but in saying that I have ordered from other suppliers and received equally good service when it came to delivery and the product was better value for money, nothing against BN because I thought the product was good but good delivery times aren't unique to BN.

As with a lot of the fella's on here I can't go past Bulk Nutrients and Bioflex. Great products, prices and Ozzie made!!! Both also support the forum so thats a plus.

Have bought off bb.com in the past but really no need to with the products and prices these 2 offer and only shop online, it's too convenient.

When I ordered from BN before the postage was good, but in saying that I have ordered from other suppliers and received equally good service when it came to delivery and the product was better value for money, nothing against BN because I thought the product was good but good delivery times aren't unique to BN.

Hi David, I certainly don't mean to suggest we have a monopoly on good service, that is exactly why I never use superlatives like "Best", "fastest", Cheapest" and so on.
As a company you can never guarantee any of these, rather we try to create the most efficient service we can, while offering fantastic value.

In my experience (and certainly those of customers) the few companies that have offered better prices on selected items, tend to have woeful service, run out of stock often and so on.

Another thing that shouldn't go unnoticed to customers is our commitment to Australian Bodybuilding. This year we are sponsoring over 20 bodybuilding shows, being the major sponsor of the IFBB, Nabba and INBA Nationols amongst many other shows.
To commit to that level of sponsorship (when I have yet to see any generic comnpany sponsor even one show) while offering great pricing and service is what sets us apart.

Hi David, I certainly don't mean to suggest we have a monopoly on good service, that is exactly why I never use superlatives like "Best", "fastest", Cheapest" and so on.
As a company you can never guarantee any of these, rather we try to create the most efficient service we can, while offering fantastic value.

In my experience (and certainly those of customers) the few companies that have offered better prices on selected items, tend to have woeful service, run out of stock often and so on.

Another thing that shouldn't go unnoticed to customers is our commitment to Australian Bodybuilding. This year we are sponsoring over 20 bodybuilding shows, being the major sponsor of the IFBB, Nabba and INBA Nationols amongst many other shows.
To commit to that level of sponsorship (when I have yet to see any generic comnpany sponsor even one show) while offering great pricing and service is what sets us apart.

Thanks for responding to me. You make some good points other companies (to my knowledge) don't sponsor events or sponsor websites/forums such as ausbb which is a shame but on the other hand I guess it allows them to keep costs even lower. For example I can get 10kg WPC delivered for $165 from a company on ebay whereas you guys would sell that for roughly $181 which for me can seem like quite a difference. I think the delivery costs is what really jacks up your price because it's flat rate, it makes it a pretty big part of the price when I don't need to order a lot which would spread that cost but for those who order heaps at once, it's quite a good deal!

Edit: just noticed that BN WPC does have a bit more protein in it, so that may be something for me to look into before ordering my next bag.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding to me. You make some good points other companies (to my knowledge) don't sponsor events or sponsor websites/forums such as ausbb which is a shame but on the other hand I guess it allows them to keep costs even lower. For example I can get 10kg WPC delivered for $165 from a company on ebay whereas you guys would sell that for roughly $181 which for me can seem like quite a difference. I think the delivery costs is what really jacks up your price because it's flat rate, it makes it a pretty big part of the price when I don't need to order a lot which would spread that cost but for those who order heaps at once, it's quite a good deal!

Edit: just noticed that BN WPC does have a bit more protein in it, so that may be something for me to look into before ordering my next bag.

Dave, the biggest difference between us and almost every other generic supplier is that we are actual "manufacturers", so we formulate, blend, encapsulte etc in house.
Interestingly, even many of the well known brands use contractors to do this, and certainly all the small guys do.

Given this, when it comes to flavoured proteins, belnded aminos, capsules and any product wherew "value" is added, we will usually come out on top.
When it comes to simply "repackaging" protein from a large bag to a small bag (as is the case with plain proteins) we generally can't compete due to freight costs - as we are in Tasmania.
Given that, we have shyed away from selling raw proteins as we have done in the past as it is very easy for an Ebay seller who incurs far less shipping costs (and likely zero repackging costs).

When it comes to any product where any kind of process has been used in the manufacture, that is where we do best.

Dave, the biggest difference between us and almost every other generic supplier is that we are actual "manufacturers", so we formulate, blend, encapsulte etc in house.
Interestingly, even many of the well known brands use contractors to do this, and certainly all the small guys do.

Given this, when it comes to flavoured proteins, belnded aminos, capsules and any product wherew "value" is added, we will usually come out on top.
When it comes to simply "repackaging" protein from a large bag to a small bag (as is the case with plain proteins) we generally can't compete due to freight costs - as we are in Tasmania.
Given that, we have shyed away from selling raw proteins as we have done in the past as it is very easy for an Ebay seller who incurs far less shipping costs (and likely zero repackging costs).

When it comes to any product where any kind of process has been used in the manufacture, that is where we do best.

Yep fair enough, if only you guys were on mainland Australia you would make a killing!

As with a lot of the fella's on here I can't go past Bulk Nutrients and Bioflex. Great products, prices and Ozzie made!!! Both also support the forum so thats a plus.

Have bought off bb.com in the past but really no need to with the products and prices these 2 offer and only shop online, it's too convenient.

Bulk Nutrients was a favourite until my last order BazT...disappointing to say the least and now Ben 'the owner' has told us that what it says on the label is not exactly what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulk Nutrients was a favourite until my last order BazT...disappointing to say the least and now Ben 'the owner' has told us that what it says on the label is not exactly what it is.
Again, you're a moron, how can this be your favourite when you only just purchased, it may take a month to arrive?

Read the title of the thread "Favourite"
You have no previous experience purchasing with that company so i am going to assume it is a shameless plug and I am deleting it.

Grow a brain.

Last edited: