• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Long overdue review of Ben @ Bulk Nutrients

They have the highest level of Customer Service in imho.

I ordered a 5kg bag of WPI and 2 KG WMS from them which was shipped promptly to me and a tracking consignment number was also provided.

Ben even came forward to set right an issue without me asking when it is possible that the postal system could be the culprit.

Highly recommended in terms of customer service and response time... hopefully the products are equally good, I will have a review in the near future.

Any body using the proteins at fitness central?

I am thinking about getting the WPC and MPI. Any comments/suggestions on flavour?

Also am thinking about getting BCAA's and Glutamine.

Fitness central protein is awesome.... I get all my gear, wpc, wpi, casein, bcaa, etc etc

I dont get flavouring as I love the tatse of wpi and wpc plain but there cookies and cream and choc peanut butter are awesome.

Long overdue review of Ben @ Bulk Nutrients

They have the highest level of Customer Service in imho.

I ordered a 5kg bag of WPI and 2 KG WMS from them which was shipped promptly to me and a tracking consignment number was also provided.

Ben even came forward to set right an issue without me asking when it is possible that the postal system could be the culprit.

Highly recommended in terms of customer service and response time... hopefully the products are equally good, I will have a review in the near future.
I totally agree, I have bought a fair bit of stuff through them, always prompt delivery, my order the other week was placed on Friday night, the stuff rocked up Monday. :D

I totally agree, I have bought a fair bit of stuff through them, always prompt delivery, my order the other week was placed on Friday night, the stuff rocked up Monday. :D

Yes, a prompt and personalized service I'd say.

Response time to emails, queries etc was very fast.

From Fitness Central I bought 2 packs each of vanilla, banana and strawberries & cream flavoured wpi. The last of that lot tasted easily the best. Delivery was prompt, no issues there.

I moved on to Bulk Nutrients wpi because I cbf mixing the flavour satchels anymore with the FC product.

I got strawberry flavour wpi from BN.....tastes great and smells awesome....reminds me of hubba bubba chewy when I was a kid.

I just got my first EVER tub of Creatine mono and my first EVER tub of bcaa + Glutamine.
Got it from Fitness Central.
Ill give it a whirl and see what happens.

You will gian 20kg with all that sticky!

Beeeaassstt!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WO!
Package delivered. Im not sure where that are, but damn that was fast! I ordered the gear at about 3pm yesterday :D.

I've been looking at e-Bay lately and found some good deals on Anino's and L-Glutamine & PP.
My new favourite place to purchase supps.
I will always look here first before looking at other sites.

There's a guy called mr-supps on Ebay selling Beta Alanine real cheap. Professional Whey has been good for me recently but this ebay guy has Beta Alanine for nearly 3x cheaper.... I'm just wondering if there are potentially big quality differences or not?

Last edited:
supplements

eating healthy food fruit vegs lean meats & make your own shakes , with eggs honey banana or what fruit you like , these have got body builders great physiques the likes of steve reeves - john grimek bodybuilders that would hold there own today even though they competed in the 1940s& 1950s .

Alec

I ordered 2 kg MPI, 2kg WPC, 2 kgs Oatmass, 400g BCAA+ G, and two mixer buckets yesterday arvo from Fitness Central and it arrived first thing this morning. Unreal.

However, they sent me 3 flavour sachets - one banana, one choc and one strawberries.... which is great but I asked for 4 strawberries. Still for a one day turn around I'll learn to like banana and choc.

Also, $90 for 3kg muscle milk is dirt cheap!

Also, also, anyone have a good webstie to get EAA from? I can only find BCAA.

Cheers!

is that the shop that has so much stuff in you can barely move?
Hey everyone, I go to A1 Supplements in Preston. Massive Store!!! Shop 2
226-228 Bell St Preston or ring them to place your order 1300552272. They always throw in free tshirts, samples etc.