• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Welcome on board PumpNutrition

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
We here at Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding would like to welcome on board another advertiser to the forums

PUMP - Personal Training

PUMP - Personal Training selling not only Supplement Products, but to also educating people on the use of proper training and diet.

As a bonus to the members of Ausbb Pump Nutrition has also been good enough to offer discounts using a coupon on checkout with the coupon number being
Aub10%

Which means all forum members are entitled to 10% off their total order.

$115 for Methly 1D a herbal so-called test booster.

Good Luck Pump Nutrition selling those, but then again there is always Noobs who are uneducated and fall for the hype of the label description. Don't expect my cash though. I'll take $20 tribulus if I want a placebo.

Mr Pump Nutition
I see this in your testimonial section.

"I would say legal gear has helped me in many ways to achieve my fitness goal by not only giving me a supplement that gives mind blowing pumps and build the muscle I want. All I had to do was take Cold Fusion Eu and with Methyl 1-D, and have the best workouts ever. Now I've tried other supplements that help build muscle but nothing has done what legal gear has I've been taking this for 3 months now and trust me its a blast using it. I don't know if its the effect on my body or just that legal gear is a really good supplement but I'm never going to take anything else to help me get a full pumped workout each time"
Thomas Huthmaker - Kansas City, {USA}

This is from the USA and I can garauntee he would not have used the Methyl 1d that is available in Aust. He would have used the stronger American version thus making this testimonial an null and void and should be removed immeadiately, it's trickery.

Last edited:
You have issues

Stick to your cartoon characters and leave the training, and nutrition to real men,

Furthermore if you log onto Knockout nutrition's website it's their number 2 best seller

Knockout Nutrition - Home

Here is your proof.

I'm not clicking the link but they could show any product as their best seller. Do you have the sales figures?

They stock it because they know it will sell because noobs think it's the same stuff as sold in the US or they succumb to the marketing hype like I have in the past. If I had a supp store I would sell it too.

You know what Shrek i thought i would never hear those words from you

If I had a supp store I would sell it too.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe the stuff works !!!

As far as marketing is concerned it's never been advertised on any Australian bodybuilding magazine, at all.

Well you heard it here first. :D Why don't you speak to the distributor and stock it aswell?