• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advertiser of Ausbb- TheMuscleCollection

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
We Would like to welcome on board www.TheMuscleCollection.com
who come on board adverting on Ausbb - Australian bodyBuilding

TheMuscleCollection selling some of the best designed muscle and weightlifting gear on the web the most artistically creative designer muscle clothing weightlifting gear on the web. Articles of clothing ranging from HeadGear, Pants,Shirts and SweatShirts and a whole lot more at reasonable prices

Once again welcome on board www.TheMuscleCollection.com

Hi Admin

I just recently obtained a permit to import supplements from the U.S and i was wondering what prices you guys have on advertising on your forum, any info on the above would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Aek,

How much does the permit cost?
Are there any limits on how much product you can import?

If you do advertise here, don't forget to give the forum members a substantial discount :)

To get a permit you have to go through Quarantine and get health certificates and other paper work this process alone will cost over 5000.00 worth in fees and registration and it's not an easy process trust me on that one, i would be more than happy to offer discounts to everyone here, but first i would like admin to get back to me and see what i am up for and what the rules are first.