• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pervs in the Gym

I must confess i had a few awkward moments, there is one girl in particular, not the best looking, wears almost nothing, i stare in disbelief as no one wears so little in the gym, she obviously thinks she is awesome, no sorry you're not

I must confess i had a few awkward moments, there is one girl in particular, not the best looking, wears almost nothing, i stare in disbelief as no one wears so little in the gym, she obviously thinks she is awesome, no sorry you're not

if she got a hot body

2 words

reverse-cowgirl

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=12409]El Stiffy[/MENTION] ; thought you'd be in here or you actually having a perv in your gym?

Bwahahaha [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17457]Repacked[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION]; they all pervs [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION];

mirrors are apervs best friend, then again if you are hot and wearing lycra prepared to be stared and perved on....i aint hiding nuttin....

Well if you see her again and she cums to give you advice again, it probably means she likes you.

Just make sure for certain that she is not a he :eek:
There's been some convincing trannies picking up guys from gyms in recent times.
Yes thanks for that sage advice The Hulk, this is a highly emotionally disturbing trend where finding out the truth the 'hard' way really stings. If I can turn back the hands of time I would but now I must simply resort to regression therapy.