• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Pervs in the Gym

I went to the gym the other day and there was this hot young chick. She was wearing all black a tiny tiny tiny tiny pair of shorts that went up her but and a low cut top. All trendy gym wear and stuff. Anyway I just wanted to say If women go to the gym looking like that what the hell do they expect? Its bull shit a chick wears a top that shows like 50% of her breats and then for her to complain about people looking at her. I mean the gym i go to has its own womens section as well. So she has nothing to complain about. If she didnt want people staring she shouldnt look like a hooker and go into her own section if she is super paranoid about it. I mean sheesh.

***rant rant rant!***

Anyway what im trying to get at is if you dont want pervs to look at you either use the special womens section in the gym that almost all gyms have or dont walk into the gym covered in make up wearing slut wear.

p.s. that chick was hot and i looked (even tho i can hardly see with out glasses) to hell with anyone that has a problem with it.

Kindred,

Next time you see her, you must take a pic on your mobile and post it here. She sounds very nice by your description, but need to see pics !!!

Sorry just had to rant about women and there saying no but meaning yes thing its confusing. Thats why i just get drunk and walk away.

not in the wrong way either. I mean more they say no so you drop it walk away get drunk etc but what they meant was yes. It relates to this pervs at gym thing cause they say no i hate pervs but then they dress up like street walkers and its like dude. Have you seen some of those aerobic suits with the bottom bits that go right up the crack like a g string... I mean wtf.

Last edited:
I went to the gym for a swim and spied a girl looking at my man bum, I felt like such a peice of meat! hahahaha

Sorry just had to rant about women and there saying no but meaning yes thing its confusing. Thats why i just get drunk and walk away.

not in the wrong way either. I mean more they say no so you drop it walk away get drunk etc but what they meant was yes. It relates to this pervs at gym thing cause they say no i hate pervs but then they dress up like street walkers and its like dude. Have you seen some of those aerobic suits with the bottom bits that go right up the crack like a g string... I mean wtf.

The kind of girl who wears that stuff probably IS looking for guys to look at her - but not guys like me. They want the 6'4" guy thats ripped, massive and rich. You know - the ones that only look at their own reflection and couldn't give a shit about anything else. Point is we all want what we can't have.

Kindred, it's not always about being looked at but how someone looks at you.

And just because a girl wears revealing clothes it doesn't mean she is a slut. The world doesn't need the antiquated thinking of people like you. Obviously a neanderthal.

Kindred, it's not always about being looked at but how someone looks at you.

And just because a girl wears revealing clothes it doesn't mean she is a slut. The world doesn't need the antiquated thinking of people like you. Obviously a neanderthal.

I guess you have a g-string outfit... sheesh

I'm with Kindred on this one. Some women get all tarted up so to attract attention. But its only certain men they want to attract. Then they complain when they get attention from all sorts of blokes, perves included.

Unfortunately most normal men just can't help looking.

There are different degrees of looking. Some one having a bit of a peek is different to some lewd bloke almost dribbling on you. Comments are a definite no-no. It's about being respectful.

BreeBree, that's terrible :(
Has any dirty guy ever done that with you, come up close and almost dribble on you, or go and sniff your bike seat after a sweaty spin session?

Some of these sick guys should be banned from public gyms !!!
Now I work out in a private gym.

BreeBree, that's terrible :(
Has any dirty guy ever done that with you, come up close and almost dribble on you, or go and sniff your bike seat after a sweaty spin session?

Some of these sick guys should be banned from public gyms !!!
Now I work out in a private gym.

So your the one sniffing the bikes!

There are different degrees of looking. Some one having a bit of a peek is different to some lewd bloke almost dribbling on you. Comments are a definite no-no. It's about being respectful.

If the guy they are chasing with that outfit comes and dribbles on them/ asks them for their number/ makes a comment about how they look all of a sudden they blush and accept etc. Its a double standard, its not ok for _any_ guy to look at them - but its awesome if the guy they want starts looking at them. Seriously - if you don't want attention don't dress for it, if you DO want attention from certain guys and you dress for it then expect others to look. Its just stupid to think you can attract attention from only ONE type of guy. Women need to grow up in this respect - they have expectations which are unrealistic. If a guy with 6/8 pack, big arms/chest takes off his shirt in the gym then do you think ONLY the good looking women look??

Its better to get attention from guys by other means dont just rely on boobies... Although i do likes me some boobies... anyway where was i, oh yeah maybe get some sort of tallent like juggling or interpretive dance comeon womenz think outside the box its not the 90s anymore sheeesh.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with checking someone out, it is how you do it. I was eating a banana on my way out of the gym the other day, and a hot guy said to me "I love a girl who can take a big banana". I don't care that he is hot- that is STILL a creepy thing to say. Nothing flattering about that art of remark- just made me want to vomit and go home and scrub myself clean!

And I often wear a crop top at the gym not because I want to be looked at, but because I sweat like a beast and overheat really easily. But won't go short-shorts. Only a very small portion of the population can pull of those little numbers, and unfortunately they tend to not be the people who wear them. That then takes me to a totally different topic of people who think they are getting checked out when really people can't turn away because they are horrified (ie Lycra man at my gym- it's like looking at an eclipse).

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with checking someone out, it is how you do it. I was eating a banana on my way out of the gym the other day, and a hot guy said to me "I love a girl who can take a big banana". I don't care that he is hot- that is STILL a creepy thing to say. Nothing flattering about that art of remark- just made me want to vomit and go home and scrub myself clean!

And I often wear a crop top at the gym not because I want to be looked at, but because I sweat like a beast and overheat really easily. But won't go short-shorts. Only a very small portion of the population can pull of those little numbers, and unfortunately they tend to not be the people who wear them. That then takes me to a totally different topic of people who think they are getting checked out when really people can't turn away because they are horrified (ie Lycra man at my gym- it's like looking at an eclipse).

Maybe you just need a better sense of humour and stop being as shallow. But what do I know.