• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aek

I have just noticed a new Test booster that has come onto the market called pSARMS does anyone know anything about it ??

Post a link or show us the ingredients of the product you are interested in. I have heard o these and read lots of discussions on other boards and the general consensus is that they are gimmicks.

Methy 1D pSARMS

This is the product that says is 4 times more potent than Tribules. I have actually found the link for it here in Australia i think Knockout Nutrition in St Mary's is selling it write up is as follows I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it out.

It's Currently number 2 in their top sellers of all their supplements.

pSARMs deliver that technology today in our new Methyl 1-D prohormone replacement. First let’s discuss what pSARMs will do for you and second we can detail the pSARMs in Methyl 1-D to show you how we can deliver hormone like results from a product that is completely safe and effective.
pSARMS have been in the news recently as a way to give men and women the benefits of using illegal anabolics without the risks to health and safety. SARM technology uses new compounds that are only anabolic in specific tissues, meaning they have all the muscle building benefits of testosterone without the negative side effects of illegal prohormones and steroids.
The side effects of illegal steroids can be liver toxicity, kidney problems and even cancer in the most severe cases. As usual, without the heavy and crazy regulation, the supplement industry can bring this technology to market much faster than the pharmaceutical companies. We do owe them a debt of thanks though, since they give us the direction in which to find natural alternatives to the problem at hand. I am going to show you real scientific studies showing the amazing anabolic effects of our pSARM technology, but first let’s look how pSARMS function.
pSARMs act like testosterone in specific tissues like muscle. This gives us the unique benefit of being anabolic without the negative side effects found with illegal anabolic steroids. The key to the pSARM is in the shape of the molecule which is similar to testosterone and acts like it in specific muscle tissues, giving the bodybuilder a very potent anabolic agent without the negative side effects. pSARMs are completely safe and effective. If you look at the diagram on the bottom of the page, you can see figure 1 is of the testosterone molecule in molecular position. Figure 2 is a molecular position diagram of osthole, the main pSARM in Methyl 1-D. In figure 3 you can see how they overlap and therefore have similar activity in tissues like muscle with out being negative on the liver or prostate. This overlap technology is what makes pSARMs so amazing. Let’s run down the list of ingredients so you can see for yourself.

Cnidium is an herb that contains the natural pSARM osthole. The raw herb contains very little Osthole, but our special process standardizes the plant for only the pSARM osthole. Other companies may use a lower grade 10 or 20 percent osthole which doesn’t have the same effect as our 90% extract. Only the right dose of osthole will stimulate the pSARM effect and we have the unique process for standardizing the herb for the highest Osthole content. One test subject on just Osthole alone, added over 50lbs to his leg press in just two weeks! In the study titled [Effects of osthol on androgen level and nitric oxide synthase activity in castrate rats] the researchers found “RESULTS: Testosterone, LH and FSH were significantly increased at the high dose of osthol treatment. The high and low dose of osthol treatment significantly enhanced the activity of NOS (P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect.”. Only the high dose of Osthole will have this positive effect and we have standardized to contain over 90% Osthole, making Methyl 1-D very potent.

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is an herb that is proven to have anabolic and pSARM effects. We use the highest standardized extract to achieve a higher concentration of pSARMS from the Hibiscus plant, the 5:1 extraction method gives us the most potent Hibiscus extract available in a sports supplement. This amazing herbal pSARM is proven in the scientific literature to increase recovery time, improve NOS and reduce inflammation. However it’s anabolic qualities are what we are after! In the study Anabolic effect of Hibiscus rosasinensis Linn. leaf extracts in immature albino male rats we find that the extract of Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis has pSARM effects and can reduce both estrogen and stimulate testosterone.. This is the conclusion drawn from that amazing study “RESULTS: Over the 8 weeks of treatment, the control, the cold aqueous extract dosed, hot aqueous extract dosed and alcoholic extract dosed rats gained 8%, 15%, 18% and 22% in body weights respectively. The increase in the weight of testis, epididymis, seminal vesicle and prostate of the alcoholic extract dosed rats was 19%, 30%, 31% and 40% respectively. CONCLUSION: The anabolic effect of the leaf extracts of H. rosasinensis is hereby established.”
Methyl 1-D also contains the anti-estrogen Ellagic Acid, the adaptogenic herb Eurycoma and the SHBG blocker Stinging Nettle. All of these enhance the effects of testosterone and increase anabolism! Methyl 1-D is the most advanced muscle building agent on the market today. The pSARM effect in Methyl 1-D along with the most advanced delivery matrix give M1D the anabolic punch to build muscle! There has never been anything like Methyl 1-D for increasing size and strength!
Methyl 1D Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
PH Complex Amount Per Serving %DV Hibiscus rosa sinensis, Hibiscus (5:1 extract) :100 mg.--Angelica pubescens (Standardized for osthole) :50 mg.-- Test Metabolism Complex Zingiber officinale (extra standardized 10:1 extract) 100 mg. --Rosaceae, Red Raspberry skin (Standardized to 40% Ellagic Acid)50 mg.--Piper nigrum, Black Pepper (Standardized to 98% Piperine) 3 mg.---- Daily Value not established
Recommendation: For adult males over the age of 18, take 1 or 2 capsules 3 times a day with meals to enhance muscle growth and endurance.
May be used for up to 4 to 6 weeks.

Just as i thought. It's just hype buddy. I wouldn't bother. Not sure how old you are but you are better off with an AI, like Gaspari - Novedex XT or 6-Oxo.

Formadrol + Methyl 1D Eu

Hi Shrek

I had some guys in the gym talking about stacking Methyl 1D eu with Formadrol and they reckeon it's preety potent, i was looking up the ingriedients on Formadrol and it has Androstane 17 one ene in it which i think belongs to a prohormone group, i wont know until i try i suppose, so i will have to pay for it and see.

List of ingriedients for formadrol are,
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Anit-Aromatase Complex 27mg
Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Androstan-3-beta-ol-17-one
SERM Complex 178mg
Ellagic AcidGingerExtract (High Stadardization)
PiperineQuercetin
Other Ingredients:
Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Red Dye 40, FD&C Blue Dye 1, Titanium Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Sodium Starch Glycolate
Directions:
As an on-cycle anti-estrogen (stacked with aromatizable pro-hormones like Methy-4-AD+) take 2 Formadrol capsules per day in divided doses. As post cycle therapy after a pro-hormone cycle take 3 Formadrol capsules per day for week 1 and 2 Formadrol capsules per day for weeks 2 and week 3. Then take 1 Formadrol capsule per day for week 4. Check with your doctor before using any pro-hormone product. Formadrol is not intended for women or men under the age of 21.

The Methyl 1D is not the same one that is available in the US, it is a watered down version and is pretty much useless. The Formadrol may have some benefits in raising test levels if they are already low.

How old are you?

I am 33 there has been alot of hype surrounding these supplements and i am very curios to try them out, i will give them a go in the next week as i have just placed an order with Knockout Nutrition they are the only one's that stock this hardcore brand.

I have chased up where Methy 1D eu is made and it's in Canada the links are down below check them when you have time, i will let you know on whether they good to buy or not.

wheres the links?
this sounds like a firm product and some good investigation skills there!. i have my doubts with testosterone boosters but also if you could possibly post up some effects and what the results are for you of this product it'd be great.
lets hope its not another placebo product.

Noticed that an ingredient you mentioned is Eurycoma.

Some time back, having found out I have low T from the yearly blood test, I investigated and came across Eurycoma longifolia Jack (a.k.a. Tongkat Ali or Pasak Bumi) a plant native to Indonesia. All reports indicated a significant rise in T for a cycle of 2 - 4 weeks. From another board on was on, many ordered it with some mixed results but manly positve, then I also tried it. Had another blood test and confirmed it acutally worked and increased my T to above normal range. Comes in root or powder form or tabs. Don't get the root, cheaper to get powder extract and make your own tabs. Other benifits, helps with prostrate probs. If ordering from OS to AUS, customs may now have some issue with it, however I had no problem several years back. I stopped as it's to expensive. One last thing about all these Test raising products. If you're in your 20's or younger, you will be throwing good money away. Reason is that your T is as high as it will ever be, naturally. If you really think you need a booster, get a blood test or T test kit first.

I am 33 there has been alot of hype surrounding these supplements and i am very curios to try them out, i will give them a go in the next week as i have just placed an order with Knockout Nutrition they are the only one's that stock this hardcore brand.

I have chased up where Methy 1D eu is made and it's in Canada the links are down below check them when you have time, i will let you know on whether they good to buy or not.
LOL @ hardcore. Beleive me if it's sold OTC in Australia it is not hardcore.

The proper Methly 1D is/was a pro-hormone, this one is not and the results will speak for themselves. You may make some gains but it is gains you probably will have made anyway.
Good luck with it anyway
Cheers.

Shrek is right, if it was the one from overseas it will get pulled up probably.

Also if your mind set is that these sups are the answer and they will work, then you will be working harder with them and achieve some gains you thought the sups would give you i.e. placebo effect.

Methy1d Eu & Formadrol

I can't post the links because i have not made more than 15 posts, and it is an expensive experiment close to 200.00 dollars worth in t-boosters, i have also noticed on the bottle that it is an international edition of the product on some of the message boards on the LG Sciences website, anyway give me about 10 days and i will give you guys an honest answer on how the products are going thanks for all the input.

You'll probably need more than 10 days to get an accurate reflection, probably 3-4 weeks.
Keep us posted.

Shrek your right about hardcore stuff not being sold in Australia. I went to the States for a holiday awhile back and the shit you can get over there is rediculous. I saw some crazy chemicals at Servos! and every night on TV they had adds for chmicals and random drugs. The Australian Government would never allow half the shit they have over there in to the country.

Which is a good thing. The Aussie Goverment does not want these so-called supplements that have had virtually no testing being sold to teenagers or anybody.

I reckon teenagers should have as many chemicals pumped into their bodies as possible. Makes them stronger and gives them a better immune system when they are older. Also helps their bodies straighten out since their natural chemicals are all over the shop with puberty and adolescence.

There are absolutely no down sides!

USA Standards

The TGA and the governing bodies of australia that regulate Supplements are complete Nazis when it comes to supplements and do you really want to know why ?? it's because it is regulated by the Pharmaceutical industry they do not want people using supplements like even ZMA, and anything that contains Ecdy which is not a steroid are actully banned in Australia and that to me is complete bullshit

What right to they have of me choosing what i want to put in my body hey !!!

And yet drugs like Zyban and Stillnox which have actually killed people not only here but also in the U.S are still being sold they actually have TGA approval,

Work that out!!!

Furthermore the amount of steroids vetenairy grade?? Australia is the biggest producer in the world when it comes to these substances, even if you get the World Anabolic Review it lists how Australia is one of the biggest suppleirs of vetenairy grade steroids in the world,

but it yet bans ZMA

No Offence guys i seriously disagree, and the reasons clearly state why also furthermore

There is no history even in the U.S of anyone dying from taking any supplements or Prohormaone so far and that is fact my friend.

Pro-Hormaones prevent people from taking the real steroids which are still out there and are produced underground, even though steroids are illegal people will always find way to get them, Porhormaones are alot easier on the liver and have almost no side effects if taken correctly and responsibly.

Although i do agree there should be some regulation, in order to protect the public i think the regulatory body here has different intensions and those intensions are sometimes heavily infleunced by the pharmacuetical industry, and the reason i think it is, is because they do not want people using natural alternatives or products that can improve thier well being and that's what supplements do, they would rather you use thier drugs so you could be sick all the time.

The laws that they are making up right now has seen supplements like, gaspari novedex, 6oxo, zma, Eckdy 20, all Muscle Tech products, BSN, Inner Armour which are in pill form are now illegal.

You can only import some of them for personal use.

Please tell me you dont agree with that !!!!

Check out thier website guys TGA and also when you get a chance check out Nutrition Systems home webpage aswell they are the people bringing in these supplments.

I find it very sad when supplements made by the above companies have been illegal when there has been no evidence of anyone dying or having any adverse side effect from taking these substances. :mad:

Rubbish. Pro=Hprmones will shut down natural test production lke steroids which require proper post cycle therapy which can only be done with prescription drugs. These prescription drugs can be pbtained over the net in th USA via research chemicals unlike Australia, so while no one may have died there are probably quite a few teens and older blokes with severly depressed tst levels which may require HRT for life.

P.S - Aek, I gather that was a copy and past and if you did you should post the source, ie - Who wrote it and where from?

Tga

I have not made 15 posts yet if i was able to i will be more than happy to give you the links and prove to you that what i am saying has alot of truth to it, but i what i will do is try give you some evidence to what i am saying

but then again you have not proved me wrong either, i have said it once and i will say it again.

There has been not one case of anyone dying from taking Pro- Hormaones or any supplement in the U.S or Australia and that is fact no matter what argument you want to put a-cross,

If you know your Pro hormaones you should know that the old prohormones that are officially banned now were the ones responsible for shutting down your own levels and causing Andro effects Male Boldness, acne ect, but the FDA clamped down on it. as matter of fact it was in 2005. that these side effected substances were banned

So this proves that industry in the U.S is regulated trust me i was over there less than 2 years ago, and saw it first hand

Now these prohormones are derivatives from DHEA which are only produced in the adrenal glands, and virtually no -sides to them as matter of fact it can improves one's life quality of life if they are old like older men for that fact. Or if they want to add on a bit of Muscle, If these compounds are used correctly then there are no-sides to them

Used as directed that is, but some youngstars out there think that if 2 tabs are good then 10 are better that's when it goes abit pear shaped you know what i mean.

If you look at it this way women take hormaones to improve thier quality of life when they reach menapause so why can't men do the same ?????

Do you want proof ?

What Makes The Best Prohormone For The Average User?
By Eric Marchewitz

This question is one that many people want answered before they put something into their body. So, what really makes the best pro-hormone for people to use? First we need to understand the difference between prohormones and steroids and decipher the many products on the market that use both steroids and pro-hormones in their formulations.

Steroids are active hormones in the body that are naturally produced or unnaturally taken to perform a specific task. Steroids are NOT anabolic steroids, there is a difference. Steroids can be birth control, cortisone or even cholesterol. Something that is a steroid isn�t anabolic (builds muscle) and it doesn�t make the item illegal. Legal steroids that are not anabolic that you will find in a health food store are: progesterone creams and pregnenolone. These are all considered steroids but they are NOT anabolic steroids or androgens. So, the word steroid is like �vehicle� composed of trucks, bikes, motorcycles and cars. It is a generic term that has no real meaning other than to classify a compound.

Under this is a class called Androgens, which are anabolic steroids that are derived from testosterone and its analogs. These testosterone derivatives are the typical suspects that one would see on the black market or in cancer patients. Products like �deca� (nandrolone), equipoise (boldenone) or D-Bol (methandrostenolone) compose this class of drugs. Some anabolic steroids are sold as dietary supplements because they are not classified as drugs by the DEA. These are NOT legal however, since the FDA doesn�t recognize them as dietary supplements. The problem is that the FDA has a hard job in enforcing laws such as DSHEA. There is another class of legal products designed to increase levels of androgens legally and these are called prohormones.

Illegal anabolic steroids are classified into two groups: oral anabolic steroids and injectable anabolic steroids. Oral steroids have a 17aMethyl group which blocks liver enzymes and therefore can cause liver enzymes to increase. Often grey market anabolic steroids (ones not classified by the DEA, yet not legal by FDA standards) use this 17a Methyl delivery system to increase potency. This delivery method should be clearly visible on the product information as in the grey market prohormone 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol. This product is actually a prohormone but one that contains the 17a-methyl delivery system, making it liver stressful. Compounds that are in this category on the open market usual have a �Halo�, �Phera� or �Drol� in their name. They are clone products of the products ruled upon by the FDA in 2005 as not being DHSEA compliant. Also, black market steroids such as �D-bol�, �Anadrol 50� and �Winstrol� have this liver stressing delivery system. Injectable steroids do not share this liver stressing situation and they are not sold as supplements, since the FDA prohibits anything sold as a supplement from being injected however they are available on the black market as �Equipoise�, �Deca� and �Test Prop� or �Sustenon 250�. Injectables do not carry the liver stress of the oral pills, but they have their own set of issues like the need for often painful injections. Are these the best prohormone for the average guy? I think not, since they are either illegal or grey and are not always safe. I think the best prohormone is actually one that IS a prohormone vs. an anabolic steroid.

There is another option which I feel is the best product for the average person, which is a TRUE prohormone. PRO means precursor to, or converts into. Provitamin A (beta carotene) is a vitamin that converts into vitamin A via an enzyme system. These �pro� drugs or �pro� supplements are much safer since your body converts them to active constituents as they are needed. True �pro� hormones are things that convert to testosterone and testosterone analogs in the body in order to be fully active. They do not carry the liver stress of the grey market steroids either which is a big benefit for long term use. Some pro-hormones are 100% legal by both the DEA and the FDA (complying with DHSEA) and will be outlined later. The FDA laws require that the hormone be naturally occurring and ALSO be sold as a dietary supplement intended for that use prior to 1994 (which is conveniently forgotten by many supplement companies). I will run down a short list of pro-hormones that are on the market and my opinion on their legal status and listing them in potency:
Relative Potency of TRUE Prohormones:

1-Androsterone (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) - Rating 10

** Search 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one

(best used for size and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day)

4,9 Estra-Diene (DEA Legal, NOT DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 9.5

(best used for size gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300mg/Day)

** Search 4,9 Estra-Diene

19Nor-Androsterone (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 8.5

** Search Norandrostene-3b-ol,17-one

(best for safe size gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-400mg/Day)

5a-epiAndrosterone (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 8.5

** Search epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

(best for cutting cycles and strength gains in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300-600mg/Day)

11-keto-Androstenedione (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 8

** Search Adrenosterone

(best for mild gains and mild fat loss in cycles of 4-6 weeks @ 300mg/Day)

4-Androsterone (DEA Legal, Pending DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 8

** Search 4-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one

(400-800mg/Day)

1,4 Andro-dione (DEA Legal, NOT DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 6.5

** Search Boldione

(300-600mg/Day)

DHEA Ethanoate Ester (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 6

DHEA (DEA Legal, DSHEA Compliant) � Rating 5

(500-800mg/Day)

Here are some good stacked items:
Ultimate Mass Stack

1-Androsterone + 4-Androsterone = Combination of wet and dry compounds for maximum gains
Ultimate Wet Size Stack

4-Androsterone + 1,4 Andro-dione = both can help you retain water weight for hard gainers who need instant �looks�
Ultimate Cutting Stack

5aEpiAndrosterone + 11-keto-Androstenedione = combination of anti-estrogenic, lipolytic and cortisol reducing effects
Ultimate Safety Stack

19NorAndrosterone + 11-Keto-Androstenedione = combination of mild prohormones
Ultimate Strength Stack

1-Androsterone + 5aEpiAndrosterone = crazy strength gains (use the 5aEpi right before working out)

These products are much closer to what the government intended as a dietary supplement, meaning that they are not active anabolic steroids yet still provide benefits for the bodybuilder. They are usually quite potent yet do not carry the liver stress that the grey market steroids may have with the 17aMethyl delivery system. 1-Androsterone is the most potent prohormone on the market and although it is not an anabolic steroid, it does give your body the raw materials to make it�s own active steroids, which should give a nice increase to muscles without suffering negative side effects seen with the grey market steroids on the market (often referred to wrongly as �prosteroids� which is a misnomer since they are not �pro� anything, they don�t need to convert to be active and are not dependent on the body�s enzymes). This product is pending a study that will prove it to be DSHEA compliant and once that is complete we should expect to see 1-Androsterone products on the market, since it is the best choice for the average bodybuilder. The other products are all good too and have some distinct advantages as well. 1-Androsterone or �1-Andro� is the best for raw size and strength but others have some very good benefits, making them good choices for the �best prohormone for the average guy� 19NorAndrosterone has very little negative side effects like hairloss and prostate enlargement and is great for long term use and by people over 45, which makes it a very mild prohormone that may even increase hair growth and reduce the prostate size. 5aAndrosterone or 5aEpiAndrosterone is a great product for cutting body fat and increasing focus and intensity, since it stimulates both the mind and the muscle via natual pathways. 11-Keto-Androstenedione has the benefit of also cutting cortisol, which is healthy and good for cutting body fat. So, depending on the desired goals each hormone has some very positive benefits.

All androgenic steroids and their precursors carry some minor issues that should be addressed. It is possible to lose hair when the androgenic profile of the body is changed. Additionally, the body is subject to many side effects that can occur in people, so it is best to check with a doctor prior to use and to stop using prohormones if there are any side effects that are noticed. I believe that TRUE prohormones can be used for 4-12 week cycles and that they are extremely safe when used in this manner. I can�t say the same for the illegal grey market 17a Methyl steroids on the market. In my opinion, they will not harm you long term and their safety is not horrible like the media suggests, but they are illegal and the FDA made a ruling in 2005 that these products should not be on the market as dietary supplements, so they are not legal in my book.

I think the best prohormone for the average bodybuilder is one that balances the factors that I have identified. Legality is one factor and although you can get illegal grey market steroids like �Halo, Phera and Drol�, these products put all dietary supplements at risk and are really bad for your freedom to access quality dietary supplements. I don�t believe that the 17aMethyl products are terribly dangerous even thought they raise liver enzymes, but they are not something to be taken lightly. Also as I stated they limit your future access to legal DSHEA compliant dietary supplements like creatine and amino acids. Please understand to the media and congress, steroids are ANYTHING that builds muscle, so to them even protein is considered a steroid and certainly there have been many movements to ban creatine for example. So, making a choice from the list of DSHEA compliant pro-hormones is a vote for legal and defensible sports supplements. Once the FDA made a decision to specify certain products as not DSHEA compliant in 2005, it is best to avoid purchasing these items and to support legal, DSHEA compliant products as a way to ensure we have freedom to potent, yet safe dietary supplements for some time.

The good news is that choosing a product off the legal list will give you some serious advantages as well! First, 17aMethyl steroids will make you gain 10-15lbs in two weeks, BUT they are gains that you are most likely to lose since your body has not adjusted to the extra size. Staying on a 17aMethyl product for more than two weeks isn�t advisable since raised liver enzymes are not something you want to have for long cycles. Choosing a pro-hormone that puts on size at a slower rate is actually a much better idea in my opinion. Gains with the DSHEA compliant pro-hormones can range from 7-17 lbs in a month. Certainly they are much slower, but they are gains that you can actually maintain and keep. This is actually a huge advantage since your body wants to be in a state of homeostasis whenever possible. Homeostasis is basically maintaining what you�ve been and resisting change. Only slow and steady changes in your body are permanent so although the lure of 15lbs in two weeks is nice and I have done it myself, the only thing that really made any difference in my physique was continual slow changes. That is why doctors recommend slow weight loss to crash diets and long term hormone use vs. quick cycles that cause you to gain tons of muscle in a short amount of time. We all know those kids in high school that did steroids and were huge for one football season yet now are tiny and scrawny. (I have a friend like this�I saw him a few years ago and you would never even know he did steroids) I have been able to change my body�s set point for muscle by doing long and steady cycles of LEGAL pro-hormones over many years. This is why it is so important to support legal supplements, since your goals for pro-hormone use should be thought in terms of years vs. weeks. You can�t plan for the year if your access to potent, safe and legal dietary pro-hormones is cut short because they get lumped in with the grey market steroids. So, in my opinion a pro-hormone that you can use safely for 8 weeks is much better than a short two or three week cycle. Also, it is one that you can use for 4 cycles a year vs. only one or two cycles a year. It may take longer to get the results, but they are results that you can keep for years to come and enjoy for a life time.

So, balance your pro-hormone pick on side effects, goals and desired effect and make a positive choice that supports freedom and safe use yet gives maximum effects. Also, price is a factor, since the more potent the product, usually the higher price point (price is amount plus dose required). My final thought is to vary the types of legal pro-hormone you use for each cycle since I truly believe that the body adapts to one type of pro-hormone used consistently. Also, stacking pro-hormones is a good choice since they often have different functions. I hope this article helps put these products in perspective and helps you make an informed choice on which products are the best for making gains while being safe and responsible. In my next article, I will discuss timing your pro-hormone doses for maximum effect.