• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Hey everyone

D

dani48223

This is my first post so hello.
Just a basic question for everyone, whats your favorite bodybuilding online shop ? I'm not new to shopping , but I don't do much online. So if everyone would name a place or two they shop online, it would be greatly Appreciated. Thanks!

I dont get exercise stuff online but if i did it would be eBay. As for suppliments and stuff I wouldnt trust anything that came from the internet but im paranoid.

Hello First poster,

I've bought some supplements lately from www.suppking.com.au

Great service and prices, got quite a few free samples and a couple free magazines too.

Or did you want to buy other stuff related to bodybuilding?
What exactly is a bodybuilding shop?

apiewithhoboliftingaroma,

Do you really find ASN to be good value?

I find them about 20% higher than the cheapest price available online.

Those shops are all pretty expensive.

I got 5kg of Body Blast protein and 3kg of Horleys awesome mass protein for $160. But my housemates sister in law works at a supplements store and gets them for me discounted. Didn't realize they were that much cheaper then even the online shops.

apiewithhoboliftingaroma,

Do you really find ASN to be good value?

I find them about 20% higher than the cheapest price available online.

Definitely not for everything, but I don't just randomly try supplements, I do a lot of research into them and stick with them.

So it may only be for the couple I buy from them.