• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
F

faith

What type of exercise should i be doing to get bigger breasts?

Faith, You can't increase your size of your breasts with exercise, breasttissue is mainly fat. What you can do is build up the support muscles under breasts Chest exercises - like presses and flies, but this wont effect the breast size

The more I train the smaller my boobs get. Having been a DD in a past life, have to say it is a relief. Love my little A-B cups. Means I can get away with not wearing a bra, none of the buttons on my shirts pull and when I get old my breasts will only drop to my belly button rather than my knees. Just head to Sportsgirl for a good set of chicken fillets and combine with an Elle McPherson push up bra.

The more I train the smaller my boobs get. Having been a DD in a past life,

What a shame... can't beat a good set or racks.

Oh boo hoo. you walk around with an extra few kilos on your chest- no easy I tell you.

But kudos Shrek for appreciating au naturel. Always piss myself at the gym when a girl lays on her back to do sit ups and the ladies look like a couple of tennis balls strapped to their chest.

yeah I can appreciate it would b a bit of a burden carrying around those extra kilos, but I'm a red blooded male and can't change the fact that i like 'em. It's not something you can just turn on and off. LOL.

hrrrrm bigger breast u say first we will need pics to evaluate!!!

Faith just wanted big boobies. Hope she didn't get implants. Muahahahahaha

Last edited:
You know how japs think of the crazy shit. When I was in japan. I spotted a popper that claims, when ingested to increase your bust size. How cool is that

I GOT TO HAVE FAITH

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUNsN-0Lz4"]George Micheal- Faith with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

yeah pretty sad hey! i dont know if theres any truuth to it , but my logic is to do light cardio like volleyball/boxing instead of running during the week but mostly weight training to tone up rather then lose fat tissue.. i dont want my boobs any smaller, i would consider implants for sure!!

yeah pretty sad hey! i dont know if theres any truuth to it , but my logic is to do light cardio like volleyball/boxing instead of running during the week but mostly weight training to tone up rather then lose fat tissue.. i dont want my boobs any smaller, i would consider implants for sure!!

try Levlen(the pill) ex gf started taking it, got massssive tits. also turned into a complete fucking psycho bitch. so in other words its completely worth it

try Levlen(the pill) ex gf started taking it, got massssive tits. also turned into a complete fucking psycho bitch. so in other words its completely worth it

lmao.. did she gain any weight?
i was on the pill before, diane35 but then onlytook it for 2 months, made me very moody and i didnt like the idea of fucking with hormones.. when u stop u shed lots of hair and can get acne .... soo err yeah.. but i know i should be on the pill anyway
thanks lol

at the time no she didnt put any weight on. caught up with her recently, 2 years on. my massive squatting legs look dwarfed by her plane landing tenderloins, bitch had more then back.