• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

Sandow312

As I was dieting for a National contest I ate a lot of steak and chicken for protein....but as i got closer to the show date I replaced the steak and chicken with sword fish! Kept me feeling full without all the fat of red meat. I also used all the protein powders but you as the reader would already assume that!

I don't know you so why would I assume you take protein powder. I know guys who don't use it pre-contest. It's a matter of choice.

I would eat whiting, herring, barra, flake, and hoki. Maybe some snapper but now we are getting to the expensive end. Might as well say Patagonian toothfish right? lol

AFAIK Basa is shit. They imported from overseas and are bred in goodness knows what kinda sewer plant/nuclear waste sludge/mountain goat semen.

I would eat whiting, herring, barra, flake, and hoki. Maybe some snapper but now we are getting to the expensive end. Might as well say Patagonian toothfish right? lol

AFAIK Basa is shit. They imported from overseas and are bred in goodness knows what kinda sewer plant/nuclear waste sludge/mountain goat semen.
Loves me a bit of toothfish!