• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

jasol88

ok ive been working out for a year or so now only useing protein powder but ive been seeing sooo much more products out there

eg=

testosterone boosters= i have a little knowledge i asume the boost the male hormones but im not sure on the benifits???

creatine= is this for engery and recovery???

what is L-Glutamine and what does it do?
what is nitric oxide??? or NO??

all help would be apprectated

didn't you post the other week saying you have taken creatine and testosterone boosters?

If you are 20, which I think you said, you don't need testosterone boosters.

Maybe you should try researching a little.... Google

didn't you post the other week saying you have taken creatine and testosterone boosters?

If you are 20, which I think you said, you don't need testosterone boosters.

Maybe you should try researching a little.... g **g eld
he is researching, that's why he is asking here. If everyone 'Googled' there would be no forum.

ok ive been working out for a year or so now only useing protein powder but ive been seeing sooo much more products out there

eg=

testosterone boosters= i have a little knowledge i asume the boost the male hormones but im not sure on the benifits???

I would lay off the test boosters, especially for only training for a year. To answer your question - NATURAL test boosters will increase your testosterone naturally obviously and does help to increase energy strength and recovery.

Creatine is a great product for strength and recovery. It is stored in the body but in very small amounts. I would recommend Creatine Ethyl Ester as there is no loading phase and works quite well and IS safe.

L-Glutamine is an amino acid, therefore found in most proteins. Used throughout the body it also helps with the immune system. An awesome product for recovery and totally safe, you can't go wrong with it ;). I also feel the same with BCAA's (Branch Chain Amino Acids).

Nitric Oxide, a free form gas within the body is mainly used for cells to easily communicate with each other and the circulation of blood. Hence, more blood flow to feeding muscles will allow more growth and also releases adrenaline! If you decide to use it, cycling the product might be wise. as in, 2 month on, 1 month off.

I may be missing a few things but you should get the idea! As stated above, your own research is ideal as i wouldn't call myself a professional, that is because im not.. Yet. :p. Wouldn't be a bad idea to consult with your GP or maybe a pharmacist before taking any supplements which could have a bad effect on your body or that your not to sure about.

I would lay off the test boosters, especially for only training for a year. To answer your question - NATURAL test boosters will increase your testosterone naturally obviously and does help to increase energy strength and recovery.

Creatine is a great product for strength and recovery. It is stored in the body but in very small amounts. I would recommend Creatine Ethyl Ester as there is no loading phase and works quite well and IS safe.

L-Glutamine is an amino acid, therefore found in most proteins. Used throughout the body it also helps with the immune system. An awesome product for recovery and totally safe, you can't go wrong with it ;). I also feel the same with BCAA's (Branch Chain Amino Acids).

Nitric Oxide, a free form gas within the body is mainly used for cells to easily communicate with each other and the circulation of blood. Hence, more blood flow to feeding muscles will allow more growth and also releases adrenaline! If you decide to use it, cycling the product might be wise. as in, 2 month on, 1 month off.

I may be missing a few things but you should get the idea! As stated above, your own research is ideal as i wouldn't call myself a professional, that is because im not.. Yet. :p. Wouldn't be a bad idea to consult with your GP or maybe a pharmacist before taking any supplements which could have a bad effect on your body or that your not to sure about.

thanks heaps mate that helped alot, i have just brought some N.O why is it a good idea to do the cycle? the guy at the shop did not mention it but a few ppl at the gym say dont take it all the time?

eg=

Testosterone boosters are a waste of money, especially in a young person.Test boosters good for the older person or for person who used hardcore supps.

A ggod creatine is greenridge krealkayn.The point is with creatine, if you dont gain weight in the first 2-3 weeks with creatine, you probably never will.

And keep a eye on no-explode.Over rate product.Get your liver tests checked with no xplode.

Users have reported impaired liver results with no-xplode.