• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Z

zabel

i am17 years old weighing in at 55kg, I've never worked out before and think it is time that i start. what i want to focus on is my chest and arms. can anyone tell me where i should start?

You should try machines for 2-weeks to 1 month for 15 to 20 reps.
Try some free weight as well. Focus on technique. The first month is more about getting your body ready for more serious weight training.

Arnold S recommends in his Encyclopedia that beginners concentrate on Bench Press, Dead lifts and squatts to build mass.

Try buying some magazines and focus on beginner routines mentioned in them.

Try finding experienced people in the gym to ask for pointers, check on your form and assist with spotting.

start at a light weight learn the correct form you can start on any body part. just as long as u do legs, arms and chest a week.1-2 months later u can start lifting heavy

i am17 years old weighing in at 55kg, I've never worked out before and think it is time that i start. what i want to focus on is my chest and arms. can anyone tell me where i should start?
yes, start on legs.