• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Cycling] Things i've found on the Trail

A

alca

Things i've found on the Trail

Yesterday afternoon was out on the trial again and found someone's bike tool kit , over the years of riding i have found quite a collection of stuff. If it's not secured, you'll lose it. I've found pumps, toolbags, sunglasses, and even a pair of car keys

what sort of stuff have you found ?

i found a couple going for it one time , was quite funny ,i guess they thought the area got hardly any traffic , well they were right but it was a good track

so anyway , i come around this bend , and their they were in full swing going for it , they tried to hide but it was too late , as i rode by i said "nice day" and just rode off , laughing my ass off

MTBiker said:
i found a couple going for it one time , was quite funny ,i guess they thought the area got hardly any traffic , well they were right but it was a good track

so anyway , i come around this bend , and their they were in full swing going for it , they tried to hide but it was too late , as i rode by i said "nice day" and just rode off , laughing my ass off

so that was you that caught us you perv lol , just joking i swear lol

i've found a few torches in my time and a bike pump and that's just about it

drink bottles , a set of car keys ( the poor bloke)

i found my girlfriend out on the trail, i was riding along the shared bikepath , she was out walking her dog, struck up some general chit chat , met her a times later while out on the track , after a few chance encounters , i decided to ask her for a coffee or something , so i made my move we exchanged numbers , been together for 7 months now

hhmm could've told the story a little better , but you get the idea