• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Improve Ausbb

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
In order to improve Ausbb , what would you the members like to see ?
Start suggesting a few ideas

with the increase of members and lurkers around Ausbb
if you any ideas to help make Ausbb a better place , please feel free to post

how about a blog/journal setup so that members can detail workouts etc

We will look into it , if there is enough support for a blog/journal system then we will go ahead and set one up

if you want a journal , for the moment i guess the easiest thing to would to start a new thread titled Journal: name
and shove it in the bodybuilding training section , if enough users create Journals , we will then move them to their own place

This place doesn`t seem to need one at the mo` but a lot of the pretty big forums have a hidden section for long termers and the more serious/trustworthy posters where they can discuss more personal and sensitive topics (business ideas,networking,personal details etc) and it provides a safe haven from trolls,spammers and the general public.
Maybe something to keep in mind for the future.

Thanks for the suggestion Zarkov , at this stage we would rather not go with the inner circle type approach. We are looking to make Ausbb - Australia BodyBuilding a friendly open forum , a place for everyone. However your suggestion will be kept on file and in future plans it may be implemented

Thanks for the suggestion
Admin

We are working on getting more members , getting visitors just need to convert them into members

Been a few months since i last visited this place , seem to progressing along nicely. Lots of room for improvement but you'll get there

A bit of off-site advertising on noticeboards and other places of interest, word of mouth

Ausbb has good placement on Google for keywords. A few members have added a link to Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding in the signatures of other forums that they venture to (as long as the forum allows signature advertising)

But that is to do with advertising just a matter of converting those guests into members

Building a forum takes time.

I think you should open more categories Admin.The site is way to basic.This forum is way behind other aussie bb forums. Having less categories means that members are posting the same things.

Maybe look at other websites for ideas, eg anabolex, bodybuilding.com, muscletalk.

And i notice when a member talks about steroids, clen, dnp etc, the thread is immeditely closed.Maybe relax on those issues/topics and i guarantee members will come.

Thank you all taken on board

We are firm on the discussion of steroids and other illegal substances. Don't want to be held accountable for any information. Other forums may talk about steroids and other illegal substances but as i have said before here at Ausbb we are more interested in the promotion of the healthy all natural side of BodyBuilding

The definition of [SIZE=-1]Bodybuilding "is the process of maximizing muscle hypertrophy through the combination of weight training, sufficient caloric intake, and rest. Someone who engages in this activity is referred to as a bodybuilder"

I don't see any mention of "Juicing Up" included in the definition
[/SIZE]

Ausbb-Australian BodyBuilding is only interested in the promotion of 100% drug free natural bodybuilding. Steroids and other Illegal substances are only a sub-culture of bodybuilding and are not the true aspect of bodybuilding.

If you want to discuss and/or recommend the use of steroids and other illegal substances, then there is plenty of other bodybuilding forums that are happy to talk about such topics, Ausbb is not one of them.

that time again , interested in getting members opinions on helping to make Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding a better place

any suggestions/tips of things you would like to see

Personally I think this place is progressing along nicely.

Keeping it simple is probably the strength of this forum if you ask me. Oh yeah, and the no dickheads, or very few. hehe