• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Improve Ausbb

Leave it as it is. It is growing at a fantastic rate since I joined only a month ago. At first there was little action, its now a little beehive.

Great work Administration.

Leave it as it is. It is growing at a fantastic rate since I joined only a month ago. At first there was little action, its now a little beehive.

Great work Administration.

don't thank me , i should be the one thanking you guys and girls for making the place what it is today

So i wish to thank the members who put in time to answer questions and give helpful support ,there is quite a few members who i would like to thank but the list is quite long so i will Thank you all , especially our Super Mod Shrek who helps keeps the site under control

Gotta agree with PTC & Shrek.

BTW - Shrek aren't you somewhere in Europe on hols?? Enjoy!
Yep. currently in Germany.

don't thank me , i should be the one thanking you guys and girls for making the place what it is today

So i wish to thank the members who put in time to answer questions and give helpful support ,there is quite a few members who i would like to thank but the list is quite long so i will Thank you all , especially our Super Mod Shrek who helps keeps the site under control
Thanks, even in Germany I keep it under control.. ehehe

column section for members (provided with access)

for people with plenty of knowledge and experience ie: hulky wulky, shreky wecky and fadi ... wadi

How about a search bar?it would help a lot instead of searching,not finding, and then reposting the same topic/question again.

I reckon we need more moderators for cleaning up spam. I'd volunteer to help, just delete spam posts and things like that.

Someone's been spamming the forum for the last 10 minutes, I flagged it as soon as they started, but with Shrek on hols we can't expect him to delete the posts that quickly.

Yeah I have noticed that Katie. I'd be happy to help out in that department if needed, or while Shrek is on holidays. Bloody Shrek, living the life.

I just realised my post count has skyrocketed a bit in the past month or so. Oops.

Well that's why the mods should only allocate tasks that we can be trusted with! Spam cleaning is easy, I guess. Moderating arguments is a lot harder (which is why I guess they don't do it - they just lock the thread).

Sometimes on other forums the mods will split a topic off if it gets off-topic - that's really handy to have, as it preserves the life of the original thread.

Wow, it looks like most people have joined here around the middle of this year. I joined over a year ago, though there was very little activity then and I hardly visited this place. It sure is doing well now, and I like the fact everyone seems to be training smarter and all have a genuine focus.

When I first joined all that was talked about was fast food... and fruitloops... it was a tad frustrating and I didn't learn anything. I didn't even realise that doing my isolation exercises with the PT was a waste of time.

I've learnt so much more since then!

What I have learnt in one month, well, I can't even compare to what I had learnt over 1.5 years of my previous lifting.

This is the best no bullshit forum I have ever participated on in regards to lifting. Good job to all who run the site!

Man, what I was previously doing feels like AGES ago now. It wasn't even one month! That shows how hard this stuff is that I am doing now I guess.

If Fruitloops man returned, he would be surprised I reckon.

When I first joined all that was talked about was fast food... and fruitloops... it was a tad frustrating and I didn't learn anything. I didn't even realise that doing my isolation exercises with the PT was a waste of time.

I've learnt so much more since then!

That was because of Kindred, where has he gone to .........

Hopefully he didn't choke on a fruitloop...

Another way to improve ausbb:

I have some more words that the swear word filter can be updated with... where can I send Admin a list of these words? just PM him?

I don't think we should filter any swear words, let alone more. If someone says, "you are a ****ing ****head and I hope you die!" it isn't really any better because it's **** instead of the actual swearing. It'd be just as bad if they said, "you are a bloody idiot and I hope you die!" The key thing is not the profanity, but people insulting one another. This leads to an aggro environment, and conversations get derailed.

What we need is the ignore function restored. It's better to filter posters than their words.