• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Sorry for the downtime

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Sorry for the downtime , We were changing Forum software over and took a little longer then expected

if you experience any bugs or problems please let us know

thanks
Admin

a few different things , but overall the place is looking quite good
good job Admin , i was little bit worried thought the joint had closed down or got hacked or something , visited earlier but found nothing

once again, good job Admin and team

a few new things around the place , was so used to the old way , but will get used to the new way too
so far so good , haven't ran into any bugs or problems

one new thing i did notice was time logged in , now can see how much time i do waste during the day

ya the logo has changed a little bit , still pretty much the same design ( that could do with some more work ) but the height has been changed , brought the .com upto the main Ausbb part , as i said the logo could do with alot more work

but all in time

a little lost finding my way around , but so far it looks alright