• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The Last Acrobatic Stunt in this Video Will Blow Your Mind

The Last Acrobatic Stunt in this Video Will Blow Your Mind
Don't jump ahead to the last stunt, the entire video is incredible.
[YOUTUBE]PRJxJdgc4Ng[/YOUTUBE]

damn those asian acrobatics are crazy , was well worth watching the full show

Trent from Punchy
[YOUTUBE]0RjC-vh06_c[/YOUTUBE]

classic stuff

Dan Dunn's Paintjam on Ellen show , this is just amazing , check it out
[YOUTUBE]vuugp3lmslI[/YOUTUBE]

David Attenborough presents the amazing lyre bird, which mimics the calls of other birds - and chainsaws and camera shutters - in this video clip from The Life of Birds. This clever creature is one of the most impressive and funny in nature, with unbelievable sounds to match the beautiful pictures. This is live animal photography at its very best!

[YOUTUBE]VjE0Kdfos4Y[/YOUTUBE]

chopper at the gym
ronnie johns 'chopper' as a personal trainer funny
[YOUTUBE]YGKHFFpADpM[/YOUTUBE]

Trent from Punchy
[youtube]0RjC-vh06_c[/youtube]

classic stuff
is a fake

[YOUTUBE]iM9m3i_TUtQ[/YOUTUBE]
E! News interview Nick Boshier about his upcoming Australian film. - Touching My Son

Adam Savage from mythbusters inhales sulphur hexafluoride
[YOUTUBE]d-XbjFn3aqE[/YOUTUBE]

I'm so beached bru.

[youtube]ZdVHZwI8pcA[/youtube]

admin edit - fixed it for you , no need to put the full address in only the part that sits after the =

Last edited:
Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Earache My Eye
[youtube]9bwEy8BQBfk[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Sister Mary Elephant
[youtube]kSJ_k49ITUY[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Reverend Dyke
[youtube]ARxHzzp1ow0[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Chicanos
[youtube]c-B0Siwgyz4[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78-Chinese Restaurant
[youtube]BZyEkZxzAZo[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Harry Palms
[youtube]m-Uf8lCJEOs[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Red Neck
[youtube]cxLRAxN651w[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Blind Melon Chitlin
[youtube]mAw-3ERSIIY[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - And Now A Word From Our Sponsor
[youtube]kfLhSbuVx98[/youtube]
Cheech & Chong Live '78- Queer Wars

Cheech & Chong Live '78-Intro
[youtube]F53kCTtcRFw[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Adult Movie Theater
[youtube]eVmLQteIDm0[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Ralph & Herbie
[youtube]V4M-RvNLHys[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78- Lowrider Part 1
[youtube]ghKp5DnWYQ4[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78- Lowrider Part 2
[youtube]j7YTwYem9RE[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Adult Movie Theater
[youtube]XPB1kdkw4GI[/youtube]

Cheech & Chong Live '78 - Let's Make A New Dope Deal
[youtube]lY8IQnHFKTA[/youtube]

Amputee ballet

Stunning ,I must say that it's a great performance a great routine
[YOUTUBE]LnLVRQCjh8c[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]pFAVxaEc9JQ[/youtube]

Here is a remake of the "Thriller" song that I've entirely recorded with my own voice, using 64 acappella tracks. There is therefore no instrument, synthétizer, beatbox, or even to sampler, but only the sound of my voice livened up with Reverb and slight Chorus on certain tracks. Regarding looping parts, Ive simply used the « looping » technique. Moreover, in the whole piece (which contains several thousand notes), I transposed 8 notes, which were impossible for me to sing in high-pitched . Because of my tessiture, I also must have resigned myself to sing certain parts in head voice, more particularly on the track corresponding to Michael Jacksons solo vocal.

Ive accomplished this non-commercial project at home only with a mobile PC, microphone, headphones and webcam - in nearly 350 hours. Its just an artistic challenge, accomplished during my hours of free time, whose purpose is to make smile my close circle and the internauts. Nonetheless, Ill be happy to record in professional studio, original songs with this technique, if a label was nearly interested to work with me on a SP or LP entirely based on this innovative concept of « Massively Multitracks A'cappella ».

I hope you'll have as much pleasure to hear and watch it as I had to accomplish. Dont hesitate to leave me your comments or, for labels and composers, to contact me through my MySpace profile :
[/url]

Last edited:
Damn dude that's pretty amazing. Cudos to you. Any chance of doing Billie Jean?

EDIT. Biftek fail to mention he did not make this video, made a fool out of me.

Last edited:
should've added the quotes to start with , i didn't do it just something i found on youtube