• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
edge said:
thanks guys , some great vids there

lol WTF did she just ramble on about ?
reminds me of "the little puppy that could " from billy madison

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

How much you wanna bet SHE couldn't find the US on a world map?!

lol !!

what's even funnier is the applause at the end , what the hell were they clapping for , what for her answer or that her rambling was over
i can just see the judges , mics muted asking each other if they understood just what heck she said

the poor girl , have to feel sorry for her , getting up there and making a fool of herself worldwide
i'm sure being down to the final group and being the first off the mark nerves would've been running wild

rookie said:
Phil Collins "Gorilla Drummer" Cadbury Ad (Dairy Milk)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy52yueBX_s

phil collins - in the air tonight

I used to work in a factory that played Triple M.And whenever this song came on, everyone stopped work.
And waited.

And when the drums started.everyone started up with the air drums , was always quite amusing