• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is purposely a word? I swear that it's only been around for the last few years. It can't be a real word can it?

Just looked it up and it is a word and has been for a long time. It just seems like one of those lazy new words where someone couldn't be bothered to say something properly so they invent a shortcut.

Now that I cycle to work pretty much every day, and have the odd chat to other cyclists, they're just as insane as I thought. I only use proper bike lanes and dedicated bike paths to avoid getting in the way of cars. I swear cycling attracts people who just like to be dicks. They ride out in front of oncoming traffic and then take the video recording of the near miss to the police, acting like a hero. And they all have a flawed argument they always fall back on; it's legal to take up the left lane. It's also legal to drive down the left lane doing 30km/h, but you're still a dick.

I have changed my attitude a bit on the bike lanes clogging up the roads though. You can travel quite a distance on a bike very easily. More people should give cycling a go. Then the already created bike lanes will be used more and that frees up the road for cars that need it.

Last edited:
I hate that i don't cycle as much as i want to :(

The best way is to leave your bike out near your front door. Then you need to make an excuse to not ride it, instead of making an excuse of getting it out. Even if you're just using it for short 10 minute rides, do it.

I don't ride a bike on the road. Haven't done it since I got my license. I'll do the exercise bike in front of the TV with the aircon on. Recumbent bike, so comfy seat, no sore balls.

I don't ride a bike on the road. Haven't done it since I got my license. I'll do the exercise bike in front of the TV with the aircon on. Recumbent bike, so comfy seat, no sore balls.

well i don't know how you were taught to ride , but i was taught to sit on your ass not your balls

only time i have hurt my junk is when i have come off a jump and slipped hitting my knackers on the goose neck

well i don't know how you were taught to ride , but i was taught to sit on your ass not your balls

only time i have hurt my junk is when i have come off a jump and slipped hitting my knackers on the goose neck

Well it's more your taint that ends up sore. I just said balls and thought most people would know what I was talking about.

Well it's more your taint that ends up sore. I just said balls and thought most people would know what I was talking about.

you must be riding wrong ,get a good seat and adjust your sitting position

Why cycling is so wrong:

1304977156968.cached.jpg