• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

stacie

i'm a bit embarrassing asking this , but it's something that i need to ask
I'm quite tall but i have little boobs (36B )

i want to increase my bust size normally - with muscle size and if that fails

Any ideas girls?

exercise doesn't really increase breast size, but if you build up the pectorial muscles which lay behind the breasts you can lift your posture and push the breast tissue forward, giving you a more pleasing shape.

You might want to try:

Barbell flat-bench press (if you're not already doing them).
This is the overall best exercise for producing chest fullness.

Incline dumbbell flyes
Emphasizes inner chest (i.e., cleavage) and provides lift.

Twisting dumbbell bench press
Lie on a bench as if you were doing regular dumbbell bench press. Movement is same as a regular dumbbell bench press, EXCEPT that as you bring the dumbells up into the air, rotate your hands so that your pinkies are together at the top (hands facing backwards). On the return movement, rotate your hands again, so that when your hands are at the bottom (near your chest), your thumbs are pointed towards one another again, as at the start.
This exercise emphasizes inner chest muscles and pulls pecs (and hence, breasts) together, again emphasizing cleavage.

you can build the muscles underneath the breast wich can help to make the breast to appear larger. But to increase the cup size I'm pretty scan only be acheived by adding breast tissue either by gaining weight, inserting an implant or lactation.

Why do you want to increase your breast size?

The size is not important, it is more important how you feel. If you feel beautiful you will never care about the size. Besides, I know many men who like small breasts

This kind of training can be tough, but ask your coach, he wont be wrong. I was an athlete and I the same problem, my coach had to order special custom rhythmic gymnastics leotards for me. Then he just told me to stop training breast area and lose some weight. Since then I didn't have problems. But it depends on your body type a lot, so I wouldn't do anything without consulting with someone who knows

Last edited: