• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

DD73

Can someone advise please.
Started TestE earlier in the year. 1m a week.. Completed 2 bottles (10ml each) then was in hospital for an operation. Had 2 week break and started up with 2 new bottles. Same brand.
Injecting became painful in my glute and within 12 hours, I was severely corked and had flu like shivers and body aches. This floored me and lasted 3-4 days.. I retried the next week, very cautious with set up but injecting was the same, hard to push in and painful.
I tried the 2 bottle the week after - same thing..
Tried another brand (Test400) and the same thing.. I’ve persisted with .5ml shots but the same thing..
Could something of happened with my operation? Ie anesthetic reaction or ???
Ive tried hot shower before, massage before.. but still ends up the same..
Needles???? That’s the only other thing I can think of..
anybody had the same reaction?

Sorry for hijacking your thread...I'me getting the same reaction since I started. Initially I started Test E and was getting a corked muscle (regardless of injection site) for several days in significant pain. Switched to Test C and all was good for 2 weeks until Covid lockdown forced me to cut my cycle short. Then after lock down went straight to Test C and had pain from the start, then tried 2 brands of E and even Test P and the same every time, agin cut the xyxle shortto avoid further pain. Really frustrated. Hoping someone has an answer or even suggestion...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk