• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

lootoo

Hi guys,

male
195cm
100kg
approx 17% bodyfat
been training on / off for most of my life.
Never done a cycle. (surprised myself !)

I know OZ is behind the rest of the world in making prescribed test to almost anyone legal. But I do see a couple of online clinics like low T clinic and the testo clinic. Just wandering if anyone has been able to get on through them? I know (unless someone knows of a cunning plan to reduce t levels for testing) that I probably won't be able to get anything prescribed as my levels will fall within the normal range.

My levels are ok, but I would like to get them optimal and keep them there. (Whilst maybe just going a little over to add 5-10kg of lean muscle mass).
My other reservations are: ordering through the black market if I cannot get prescribed - how do I know the T I am shoointg into myself is good / quality?

Also, getting bloodwork done, and knowing what to look for and how to monitor: Does anyone know of any online service that does this? This would be like a trt clinic that does everything except sell you gear.

Thanks for your help guys looking forward to hear what you have to say and hope I can benefit from your wisdom. Cheers.

Btw, apologies if this was contained in the sticky, my page does not display anything from the sticky. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
squat bench dead?
In terms of how much I can do for 1-3 reps approx:
squat: 150kg
bench: 80kg
deadlift: 150kg

probably pretty close. Thing is though I have not really maxed out or gone for max numbers for a number of years.
I could do more 10 years ago, these days moreso just focusing on reps and getting a more thorough workout.
No doubt those numbers will change If I can get on some juice and have a real go! I would be interested myself in that
case to see what I can do then too.

Fuck man you could get alot bugger and stronger naturally even still.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Fuck man you could get alot bugger and stronger naturally even still.
Be great if I could !

I think I maxed out to close to all that could be done naturally in the first 5 years or so. I was still 195cm
at age 18 and only weighed around 80-85 kg. Definately pulled back on trying to add muscle naturally as the years went on.
Can't remember where, but do recall some science posts on how what can be achieved naturally diminishes greatly after
the first year or two (or three) but moreso first year.

Last edited:
Be great if I could !

I think I maxed out to close to all that could be done naturally in the first 5 years or so. I was still 195cm
at age 18 and only weighed around 80-85 kg.
Lol you didn't get close.

195cm is tall.

83kg of lean mass is not HUGE for that height. It's ok..it's fit. But you can add way more training correctly.

37 isn't even old for this.

I'm 37. Almost 38. That's just a number. It's not 58....

With those numbers that tells me one of either two things here:

1. You don't know what you are doing.

OR

2. You just don't apply any effort.

Doing a few reps for "tone" or shape or fucken whatever, won't do a damn thing but keep you platued.

I coach a few guys remotely...and they all way stronger and alot lighter than you. And all are over 30yo.

One is a fair bit older too, the dogmatic son of a bitch. Hahaha.

TLDR; drugs are not the immediate required solution here. (Doesn't mean they can't come later, I don't care what anyone does). Hard work is.

That may be the case, but I know how much effort I put in, at least intially just for the bench press! That was painful and time consuming (not bad painful). My chest may not be huge, but at least I have pecs and I truly earned them ! Working 50+ hours per week, (which does require sometimes heavly physical input - freight handling and transportation) does not really allow me to prioritise energy input into gym, hence it may need to take second stage at times. Then there is the family, household choirs etc.. So whilst I am perhaps guilty of asking for "assistance" (in the form of juice)I don't really feel bad about it, if it can improve my life, I can do better things with it.

That may be the case, but I know how much effort I put in, at least intially just for the bench press! That was painful and time consuming (not bad painful). My chest may not be huge, but at least I have pecs and I truly earned them ! Working 50+ hours per week, (which does require sometimes heavly physical input - freight handling and transportation) does not really allow me to prioritise energy input into gym, hence it may need to take second stage at times. Then there is the family, household choirs etc.. So whilst I am perhaps guilty of asking for "assistance" (in the form of juice)I don't really feel bad about it, if it can improve my life, I can do better things with it.
I hear ya man.

Life. That's what it does. Lol.

You could train One time a week and improve those numbers out of sight. Naturally.

I'm not even joking. In fact with your situation that you describe, that might be the best way for you.

Look up guys like Marty Gallagher, Chuck Miller, Stuart McRobert.

With little time to train, these are your go to guys. Shit Marty Gallagher trains a small group in his garage one day a week on a Sunday morning. They all progress. They even compete in powerlifting...one training a week. Ha.

In terms of how much I can do for 1-3 reps approx:
squat: 150kg
bench: 80kg
deadlift: 150kg

probably pretty close. Thing is though I have not really maxed out or gone for max numbers for a number of years.
I could do more 10 years ago, these days moreso just focusing on reps and getting a more thorough workout.
No doubt those numbers will change If I can get on some juice and have a real go! I would be interested myself in that
case to see what I can do then too.

ok,squats not bad.

If I were to really give it my all and go back at it for a few weeks or a month, I could probably do a lot better than those stats.
Truth is I really have to make time for it to do that. I really just keep regular with lifting now, I have to lift daily for work,
not breaking records, but enough to abort any non serious well planned out effort. Obviously to get more time off work one day
or have a less labor intensive role would make things more possible. Of course I aim for that. For now keeping regular and watching
Lascha break 500 total is enough (it will have to be) !

195cm is tall.

83kg of lean mass is not HUGE for that height. It's ok..it's fit. But you can add way more training correctly.

37 isn't even old for this.

I'm 37. Almost 38. That's just a number. It's not 58....

With those numbers that tells me one of either two things here:

1. You don't know what you are doing.

OR

2. You just don't apply any effort.

Doing a few reps for "tone" or shape or fucken whatever, won't do a damn thing but keep you platued.

I coach a few guys remotely...and they all way stronger and alot lighter than you. And all are over 30yo.

One is a fair bit older too, the dogmatic son of a bitch. Hahaha.

TLDR; drugs are not the immediate required solution here. (Doesn't mean they can't come later, I don't care what anyone does). Hard work is.

this is some fucken good advice right here