• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

raystar66

My total test came back consistently in the low 200s and was just prescribed reandron (testosterone undecanoate) to be taken every 12 weeks or the choice of a gel (testavan) by my endocrinologist. I weigh 95kg been training for about 3 years with still decent numbers for a natty with really low t. BP 105kg DL 185kg Squat 157.5kg. Do you think I would get any gains on trt since i am so low t that I should see a big difference? Perhaps someone on reandron or testavan can share their experience?

Gains are not important.

Life quality is.

You're 19. No gives a shit what you lift or how big you get, but people do care that you're healthy.

I'd be following the advice of your doc mate. If you have any kind of health issues from the "low t" and the injections as he/she is prescribing fix that...you'll see more gains just from being in better health shape, basically as a welcome side effect of just being healthy.

Other things to consider here:

How well do you sleep?
How often do you train and how hard?
How well do you refuel? (Eat ..).

If you sleep shit, don't eat right, and train far too much, all these things KILL t levels.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

My total test came back consistently in the low 200s and was just prescribed reandron (testosterone undecanoate) to be taken every 12 weeks or the choice of a gel (testavan) by my endocrinologist. I weigh 95kg been training for about 3 years with still decent numbers for a natty with really low t. BP 105kg DL 185kg Squat 157.5kg. Do you think I would get any gains on trt since i am so low t that I should see a big difference? Perhaps someone on reandron or testavan can share their experience?

your numbers arent big enough to go on roids imo. Build a bigger base.

Gains are not important.

Life quality is.

You're 19. No gives a shit what you lift or how big you get, but people do care that you're healthy.

I'd be following the advice of your doc mate. If you have any kind of health issues from the "low t" and the injections as he/she is prescribing fix that...you'll see more gains just from being in better health shape, basically as a welcome side effect of just being healthy.

Other things to consider here:

How well do you sleep?
How often do you train and how hard?
How well do you refuel? (Eat ..).

If you sleep shit, don't eat right, and train far too much, all these things KILL t levels.

Yes of course I care more about my health, was just curious on how gains would be affected as I have always had a hard time putting on muscle. My sleep is usually around 8 hours though wake up about 3 times every night. Train 5 times a week and I would say I definitely train harder than the average person in my gym. Nutrition has been decent, low fat meals pre and post training, 2900cals, 200+ p per day with a good amount of carbs. Organic Oats for breakfast, eggs, fish, chicken breast, lean beef and white rice is what i eat in a day. Body fat is at around 20%, 6 foot and 95kg.

Yes of course I care more about my health, was just curious on how gains would be affected as I have always had a hard time putting on muscle. My sleep is usually around 8 hours though wake up about 3 times every night. Train 5 times a week and I would say I definitely train harder than the average person in my gym. Nutrition has been decent, low fat meals pre and post training, 2900cals, 200+ p per day with a good amount of carbs. Organic Oats for breakfast, eggs, fish, chicken breast, lean beef and white rice is what i eat in a day. Body fat is at around 20%, 6 foot and 95kg.
5x is actually Alot. Especially if training hard and trying to gain lean mass. It IS possible you are doing too much.

What does a session look like if I might ask?

5x is actually Alot. Especially if training hard and trying to gain lean mass. It IS possible you are doing too much.

What does a session look like if I might ask?

I don't think im overtraining as I don't get muscle soreness often. I had a coach named 'Josh Bryant', trains Julius Maddox for about 6 months which was quite intense haha and though it was expensive have just been doing a program by john meadows called Creeping Death V2.

I don't think im overtraining as I don't get muscle soreness often. I had a coach named 'Josh Bryant', trains Julius Maddox for about 6 months which was quite intense haha and though it was expensive have just been doing a program by john meadows called Creeping Death V2.

start a log