• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your shake Recipes

[MENTION=14986]Bellucian[/MENTION]; Adding instant coffee to your morning shake - Genuis! You changed my life :) ha ha

Not sure weather this would count as a shake, but 50g of rolled oats mixed with toasted muesli with 30g of Bulk Nutriants Choc Mint with milk in bowl is what I'm doing at the moment.

My standard has lately been:

SHAKE BASE RECIPE:

40 grams natural WPC, 10 grams egg protein, 10 grams creatine, 250ml milk (or water) hand full of ice cubes (3-5 depending on size), then add any of the following:

- 1 cup of frozen or fresh strawberries

or

- 1 cup of frozen or fresh mixed berries

or

-1 banana

Or mix and match as you like, the base recipe stays the same, while you add what ever natural flavour/fruit you like, berries are a great health boost as well.

I had the greatest shake today, 2 scoops bsc nitrobulk vanilla (think thats it) and 1 scoop bulk nutrients banana wpc, was absolutely amazing

Today for breakfast -
40g venom chocolate wpi
5g creatine
2 fresh passion fruits.
1 fresh mango
250ml slim milk
Couple of ice cubes.

Whipped up in the blender - unbelievable..

Not a shake recipe,more of a pudding.

In the Bullet blender:

1 x 250ml "Up and Go" (usually chocolate,but lately been on a caramel binge)

2 x scoops unflavoured MPI (casein)

1 x heaped tspn peanut butter

Blend thoroughly and leave to set for a few hours in the fridge.Friggin delicious!!

This is a shake that I make for my wife:
- 1 scoop BN vanilla
- 5ml coconut oil (~1tsp)
- 30-40g quick oats (~1/3 cup)
- small handful of mixed frozen berries (~5-10)
- 50g chobani 0% (1 dollop)
- water (as required - I just top it up so that it hits the 500ml mark in the blender)

Requires the following items to the extent of about forty coconut Purbi lenses .
Ingredients :
Big ripe coconut - 2
Sugar - 2 cups
Ghee - 1 cup
Cardamom - 5 .
Crispy coconut to snoop .
Heavy skillet in the oven with grated coconut , sugar , ghee, Stir continuously letting these things together after another .
Pakaki solder sugar , white foam came at the end of the auction powder , applying oil seeds plate .
Banana leaf is equal to the upper part of the lenses Put the required amount .
Then take the place of repair .

Been smashing the Blueberries lately.

1 banana
50gms Blueberries
50gms oats
150gms LFGY
40gms Vanilla WPI

- 250-300ml milk
- Choc/Van ice cream
- 2-3 scoops of choc protein powder
- 2-3 HUGE scoops of peanut butter
- Touch of honey
- 2 banana's

Dat der bulking shake

I always add frozen bananas. Doesn't add too much flavour if you don't like bananas but makes them creamy and thick

Every morning that I train, my breakfast shake is

2 frozen bananas
1 cup oats
2 scoops maxs banana super whey
400ml water

i have this about 2 hours before training. Love it!