• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have no idea what you babble on about most of the time, but it is entertaining, the village idiot is an important role in every village gerry.

I have no idea what you babble on about most of the time, but it is entertaining, the village idiot is an important role in every village gerry.

hehe dont lie. Reader beware,when grunta is asked to be honest and be accountable,he passes the buck. Keep that in mind when the heat comes on.

You and this Grunta fella got beef Big Dawg? Maybe settle things via some competition ay

Dont want to know him,he seems upset with me over something. Obviously the answer is dont bother but he keeps wanting to engage,likes to harass and be parasitic. I dont see him as relevant to what i do.

Dont want to know him,he seems upset with me over something. Obviously the answer is dont bother but he keeps wanting to engage,likes to harass and be parasitic. I dont see him as relevant to what i do.

what do you do that makes you too busy for the Grunta?

You and this Grunta fella got beef Big Dawg? Maybe settle things via some competition ay

I offered it.
Made a public offer to fly him here to Melb, think even his missus too, put them up in Southbank for the night, complete with a 900g steak at Breslin.
Deal was, we stick 2 plates on each side of the bar and see who can bench out more reps.
If he does, all is on me, even some chips on the tables, if I out bench him, he pays me back for the hotel and airfares.
The offer is here somewhere, search and you’ll find every detail of it.
You’ll also find that he shit himself, chickened out, some shit about me being a bro bencher and him not training for it.
Nuff said.

I offered it.
Made a public offer to fly him here to Melb, think even his missus too, put them up in Southbank for the night, complete with a 900g steak at Breslin.
Deal was, we stick 2 plates on each side of the bar and see who can bench out more reps.
If he does, all is on me, even some chips on the tables, if I out bench him, he pays me back for the hotel and airfares.
The offer is here somewhere, search and you’ll find every detail of it.
You’ll also find that he shit himself, chickened out, some shit about me being a bro bencher and him not training for it.
Nuff said.

thats because i wasnt even lifting when i lived in gladstone. You may or may not of noticed i comp benched 130 2 weeks ago at the CDs. Dont rule out me doing a PA meet at Hawthorne in the future bud,you may approach me then seeing as its a public domain but generally im not in the mood for small talk before i lift,you re better to talk to me after ive lifted. Rocking on up to me in public will get you brushed off. Being on the same message board as me isnt a strong enough connection and unless you can get someone that i know to vouch for you then i dont care. Respect my privacy,surprising me will only lead to a confrontational situation and it will end up you being the loser. For all i know you could have been slaying prostitutes.Funny how you want to set the terms and conditions that suit you and you only rather than a level playing field. Why did you delete ur facebook? Come thru the correct channels and i might forgive however thats unlikely at this stage.

Last edited:
Who's 70kg? Only bloke I know in here that small is Oni. Ironically, he's also probably the strongest lb for lb lifter to have ever poster here. Funny old world.

What are you lifting big man?
How's progress been?

One tip? Don't fucking train every day lol.
Don't do a million sets with million different exercises.
Don't be a pussy either.

Ha.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Who's 70kg? Only bloke I know in here that small is Oni. Ironically, he's also probably the strongest lb for lb lifter to have ever poster here. Funny old world.

What are you lifting big man?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

The issue i got with gruntas original post is first that hes denigrating guys smaller than him which betrays a bully mentality and secondly hes claiming that hes physically elite. Pro tip pal,ive seen physically elite...you aint. At your size and with the years of training behind you id say a 240 squat 160 bench and 280 dead would be bare minimum. You re not anywhere near that. lol he wants a 100 kg bench off with him being substantially heavier and having used steroids. How about nay to that,ill just do as i please and not even give a flying pigs ass what you do.

Grunta fella right. You don't get big doing full body all the time. Some sorta split the go. Maybe not bro but some sorta split at

Look at how big these dancing routine Fellas like this Shrek, Goosey and Darkz Fellas are ay

Some sorta split ay

Yeah [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] fella right. Big Dony fella right, Stiff fella right. ay ay
Full body has its limitations. Shrek - jockey, Goosey - cult follower, Darkoz - homosexual.

How goes it [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] , still got the "cue in rack"?

Yeah @Grunta fella right. Big Dony fella right, Stiff fella right. ay ay
Full body has its limitations. Shrek - jockey, Goosey - cult follower, Darkoz - homosexual.

How goes it @Grunta , still got the "cue in rack"?

thought you were dead
been good bro, in your neck of the woods, did alright at treasury last night, but too early. Cashed in by 8pm, quick stop for one drink at showgirls to reinvest some of my winnings in the local community and in bed by 9
like a fuken pensioner.
what you up to?
where you been?
klink?

Grunta fella right. You don't get big doing full body all the time. Some sorta split the go. Maybe not bro but some sorta split at

Look at how big these dancing routine Fellas like this Shrek, Goosey and Darkz Fellas are ay

Some sorta split ay

you’re on the right track mate.
never get size with the dancing zumba routines, maybe sore tendons, ets all.
pick a split and push hard

Yeah @Grunta fella right. Big Dony fella right, Stiff fella right. ay ay

How goes it @Grunta , still got the "cue in rack"?

one more thing, fuk the Bris chicks are hot, so many hot ones here, always.

thought you were dead
been good bro, in your neck of the woods, did alright at treasury last night, but too early. Cashed in by 8pm, quick stop for one drink at showgirls to reinvest some of my winnings in the local community and in bed by 9
like a fuken pensioner.
what you up to?
where you been?
klink?

Yeah Man, Dem Screws dont allow us internet in da pen. Just on day release.

Da Grunta retired? Cue in the rack. Life as we know it changed forever

Yeah [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] fella right. Big Dony fella right, Stiff fella right. ay ay

How goes it [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] , still got the "cue in rack"?

Chur bro.

You must be Stiffy. You seem smart ay