• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hello all,

Im curious about these artificial sweetners in my fav drink coke zero. At work everyone telling me it will stop me from losing weight because the sweetness spikes insulin or something. I dont have an education all i know is code and like to lift weights. This chemistry food stuff is so confusing i google it and comes up with other stuff.

-cliff
anyone here cut weight while drinking code zero? i drink it everyday yes i could calories and do cardio and lift weights. I weigh my food and stuff

It's fine. Like actually fine.

Pepsi Max drinker myself. Bloody handy on a diet to be honest.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Truth is, if your diet is working as expected, fuck your work negative work colleagues.

Most people don't know shit about anything.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

While I get that it's possible to manage weight while drinking Coke Zero, in my opinion, it's better to either give up cola or limit its consumption. Even if it doesn't make you gain weight, it's not the healthiest drink out there. Opting for water or other healthier alternatives can be a good move for your overall well-being.

I totally understand your love for cola, and I used to enjoy it, too, without noticing much weight gain. You can likely keep drinking it in moderation, especially combined with good physical activity. But speaking from my personal experience, when I decided to shed a few pounds, I revised my diet and cut out drinks like cola completely due to the preservatives and dyes. Instead, I incorporated more natural products and even tried barley powder recently. I was pleasantly surprised by its positive effects on my energy levels, improved digestion, and overall well-being. So, it might be worth experimenting with some healthier alternatives if you're up for it!

Last edited: