• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ljb11

I have had a hip replacment three years ago, i have started to go to the gym but am unsure of what I should be doing to build up the muscle around my hip. All I have been doing is upper body on machines and have not done any free weights. Just after some info on what I could do to start this fantastic joinery that I have see all you people have.:confused:

Dude don’t be talking advice from a bunch of grunters on here just yet
see a good physio to make sure you don’t have any restrictions post that surgery and if there is something in particular you should be doing for it, and more importantly, not doing to it.
If he says all good, go for your life, come back for some advice, but ask a professional first.

Dude don’t be talking advice from a bunch of grunters on here just yet
see a good physio to make sure you don’t have any restrictions post that surgery and if there is something in particular you should be doing for it, and more importantly, not doing to it.
If he says all good, go for your life, come back for some advice, but ask a professional first.[/QUO