• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stiff 2G

SuperDooper Member
Let's face it, most of us are on the wrong side of 45, 50 for some you like Shrek. We've had enough sex ( yes Grunta you have). We've got nothing to look forward to except impotence, incontinence and dementia. I say we make our lives mean something. We sacrifice ourselves for the greater good - we become the front line in the fight against tyranny and injustice the World over (ie China). Remember the ending of the movie Legends of the Fall where Tristian dies being mauled to death by a Bear - "it was a good death".

Let's make our lives mean something: [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] [MENTION=13432]WoodyAllen[/MENTION] [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] [MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION] [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION]

images

We can count on you can't we [MENTION=18767]simo74[/MENTION] Pommies never sherk a good fight?

The Mark of a Man is honour and hardness you slack jaw phaggetts. That's why some of youse only weigh 80 odd kilos after 30+ years of lifting with minimal cardio - no Testosterone, no Hormonal development. Farken unethical Pussies (Trump voters)!

"are you really disappearing, just another dying race, hey tru Blu?"

"is it standing by your Mate, when he's in fight, or just Vegemite?"

To the death Mofo! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!

Ausbb, full of cowards, deserters and treasonist barstards! Probably not a News flash for those with knowledge of this place.

You kunce are a disgrace. You'd be done for desertion or even treason. Your country, the greater good needs you and you've run for the hills, only concern is your own short term self interest. We probably are effectively at War.

Last edited:
During WW2 the Allies captured Tobruk. The Australian forces were charged with defending it. Rommel decided Tobruk was to be regained at all costs. Tobruk became the most bombed placed on Earth, but the Australians held out. The Australians continued to hold Tobruk until the English were able to relieve them. Tobruk then fell to the Nazis.

German commander Erwin Rommel was even quoted as saying: "If I had to take hell, I would use the Australians to take it and the New Zealanders to hold it

Last edited:
"... A four week operation, when each step can mean your last one on two legs
It was a war within yourself
But you wouldn't let your mates down 'til they had you dusted off
So you closed your eyes and thought about somethin' else ... "

Fuk you Jacinda Adern!

You cant handle the truth! Son we live in a world that has walls, and those have to be guarded by men like ME. Whose gonna do it you, you @Goosey @WoodyAllen @Darkoz @vonfram88 ] @Big Mick I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep. You have that luxury, you have the luxury of not knowing what I know, and my existence while grotesque and incomprehensible, to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you talk about parties; you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty, We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something, you use them as a punch line. I have neither the time,or the inclination, to explain myself to a man, who rises and sleep under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner, in which I provide it. I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn, what you think you are entitled.