• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Stiff 2G

SuperDooper Member
"Washington: Senior American politicians are growing increasingly alarmed at the extent of a massive foreign hack of US government departments, with one congressman describing the breach as "our modern-day cyber Pearl Harbor".

While leading Republicans have demanded retribution for the attack, which has been widely attributed to the Russian government, US President Donald Trump remained silent about the issue."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...armed-by-scale-of-attack-20201219-p56owk.html

I actually got within 10 metres of Poody a few years ago. Whimpy little kunce, with an estimated $200 billion fortune while only receiving $187,000 per year salary.

There's some absolute scumbags around atm.

Why, are jealous that he's rich and successful

Congrats Buttsie. For almost a decade now you've proven yourself to be a person devoid of ethics and morality. This is par for the course. Not only are you an absolute whimp but a sleaze as well.

Yep, a person who murders and imprisons dissidents, who obviously uses his position to enrich himself at the expense of his country, a person who orders all manner of criminal activities to harm other countries is someone we should respect.

Sounds pretty much like any other politician around the world
Name Calling isn't very ethical of you Floppy G
You do tend to project your shortcomings onto others though.

Congrats Buttsie. For almost a decade now you've proven yourself to be a person devoid of ethics and morality. This is par for the course. Not only are you an absolute whimp but a sleaze as well.

Yep, a person who murders and imprisons dissidents, who obviously uses his position to enrich himself at the expense of his country, a person who orders all manner of criminal activities to harm other countries is someone we should respect.

Darkos got no respect here,hes taken the wrong approach. He could of contributed to the forum in more meaningful ways like having a log and videos etc but chose to troll and talk shit instead. We could of appreciated his decades of training and an old fulla still going hard but no.

Darkos got no respect here,hes taken the wrong approach. He could of contributed to the forum in more meaningful ways like having a log and videos etc but chose to troll and talk shit instead. We could of appreciated his decades of training and an old fulla still going hard but no.

She is what she is.

Sounds pretty much like any other politician around the world
Name Calling isn't very ethical of you Floppy G
You do tend to project your shortcomings onto others though.

No Bumsieboy. Western democracies like ours, NZ, Britian, the U.S. etc have structures in place to uphold democracy somewhat. Things like a competimg free Press who would love nothing more than evidence of Government corruption to publicize ie. Watergate, Trump etc. Things like Elections, Separation of Powers.

Russia and China don't have these things. You don't tow the line you'll be imprisoned, tortured, Murdered.

Paul Keating warned in the late 90s that Vladimir Putin was the biggest threat to global peace, no one listened enough. Then along came Xi Jinping as well.

Last edited:
While a boycott of Chinese products may not do too much to them, boycotting Russian products may harm Russia.

#boycottrussia

Great to watch the US and NaTO keep one step ahead of Vladimir Putin. Like a game of Chess, the US, Uk and NATO have out positioned Putin.

Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping are the biggest threats worldwide

Any Stiff kunt

Great to watch the US and NaTO keep one step ahead of Vladimir Putin. Like a game of Chess, the US, Uk and NATO have out positioned Putin.

Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping are the biggest threats worldwide

Any Stiff kunt
Good to have you back posting stiff one, where's old mate @Grunta I wonder

Good to have you back posting stiff one, where's old mate @Grunta I wonder
I admire your dedication and achievements but my training is more about maintenance. I like to use the Internet to voice my concerns about current events, that is probably at odds with the best interests of the Forum, thus it's best I don't post.

Not only that, but I, as I'm sure everyone does, feel inadequate in comparison to "The Big Show" that is @Grunta and the Beast that is @bannedgerry

Why?

While the U.S. keeps coming out saying Russia is going to invade Ukraine it becomes a win for Putin not to, to prove the U.S. wrong in the eyes of the World. It's a simple strategy by Biden.

Secondly, invading and occupying Ukraine would be at such a high cost to Russia.
Like Kim Jung Un firing missiles around the place to bring the U.S. to the negotiation table, Putin is trying to gain concessions; less NATO expansion into neighbouring Countries. A full on invasion and occupation of 45 million people with crippling sanctions imposed on Russia???

Someone ban this account please @Admin1

Putin picked a fight with Ukraine to stop it aligning with NATO, some 30 Countries, now he's got half the World aligned against him.

Watch the U.S., U.K. and others give Putin a way out of this situation, an exit strategy, a way to save face while he retreats back from this.

Where did Putin get his $200+ Billion fortune from? We may find out if this continues. This could become Vladimir Putin's Waterloo

@Vladimir Putin

Last edited:
Time for Germany to step up to the plate, they look a bit MIA. If Germany cuts of Russia 's pipeline Putin will feel the burn. Pretty sure if Angela Merkel were still in charge she'd take no chit from Vladdy Daddy.

""For the Kremlin, war crimes are not mistakes but tactics

... He describes torture, rape and various degrading mistreatment that Ukrainians were subjected to. “I would have signed any confession they put before me. All I wanted was to be shot – such was the depth of my despair,” Aseyev wrote...

This is what happens when Russia occupies your country: lively public spaces celebrating life and culture become lawless black holes of pain and suffering.

For the Kremlin, war crimes are not mistakes but tactics. It gains and retains control of a region by rounding up vocal minorities and exposing them to brutal treatment. This sends a message to the passive majority to stay silent. Anyone that might sound the alarm – usually rights activists – is forced into exile or detained. Try to find any human rights organisations in Kremlin’s client entities like Transnistria, South Ossetia or Crimea that do not suffer systematic persecution. You won’t find any..."

Saddam Hussein ended up swinging from the end of a Rope. It wouldn't be a bad thing if Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping were next.

Russians have a long history of being master scumbag Negotiators, and Putin one of the best (or worse depending on your perspective). From his slaughter of Donald Trump at the negotiation table, probably due to having compromising videos of Trump, to Putin bringing a Dog to negotiations with Angela Merkel who has a phobia of Dogs. Who was the Soviet Leader who pounded his Shoe on the table at the U.N.

Putin is an absolute scumbag, Biden and the Yanks better be on their games. Alot of lives are dependent on it.

Last edited:
The walls of democracy are closing in on Putin. He can feel his tyrannical grip on Power being threatened.
Hopefully the West can apply sanctions that bite, then release the evidence of his corruption so the Russian people hand him over to be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity and we can string the kunt up.