Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fuck Vladimir Putin too

  1. #1
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    950
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Fuck Vladimir Putin too

    "Washington: Senior American politicians are growing increasingly alarmed at the extent of a massive foreign hack of US government departments, with one congressman describing the breach as "our modern-day cyber Pearl Harbor".

    While leading Republicans have demanded retribution for the attack, which has been widely attributed to the Russian government, US President Donald Trump remained silent about the issue."


    https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...19-p56owk.html


    I actually got within 10 metres of Poody a few years ago. Whimpy little kunce, with an estimated $200 billion fortune while only receiving $187,000 per year salary.

    There's some absolute scumbags around atm.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #2
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,094
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why, are jealous that he's rich and successful



  • #3
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    950
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Why, are jealous that he's rich and successful
    Congrats Buttsie. For almost a decade now you've proven yourself to be a person devoid of ethics and morality. This is par for the course. Not only are you an absolute whimp but a sleaze as well.

    Yep, a person who murders and imprisons dissidents, who obviously uses his position to enrich himself at the expense of his country, a person who orders all manner of criminal activities to harm other countries is someone we should respect.


  • #4
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,094
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sounds pretty much like any other politician around the world
    Name Calling isn't very ethical of you Floppy G
    You do tend to project your shortcomings onto others though.



  • #5
    Super Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    582
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    Congrats Buttsie. For almost a decade now you've proven yourself to be a person devoid of ethics and morality. This is par for the course. Not only are you an absolute whimp but a sleaze as well.

    Yep, a person who murders and imprisons dissidents, who obviously uses his position to enrich himself at the expense of his country, a person who orders all manner of criminal activities to harm other countries is someone we should respect.
    Darkos got no respect here,hes taken the wrong approach. He could of contributed to the forum in more meaningful ways like having a log and videos etc but chose to troll and talk shit instead. We could of appreciated his decades of training and an old fulla still going hard but no.


  • #6
    -

    Array
    Darkoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,094
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    You two make me chuckle



  • #7
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    950
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    Darkos got no respect here,hes taken the wrong approach. He could of contributed to the forum in more meaningful ways like having a log and videos etc but chose to troll and talk shit instead. We could of appreciated his decades of training and an old fulla still going hard but no.
    She is what she is.


  • #8
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    950
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Sounds pretty much like any other politician around the world
    Name Calling isn't very ethical of you Floppy G
    You do tend to project your shortcomings onto others though.
    No Bumsieboy. Western democracies like ours, NZ, Britian, the U.S. etc have structures in place to uphold democracy somewhat. Things like a competimg free Press who would love nothing more than evidence of Government corruption to publicize ie. Watergate, Trump etc. Things like Elections, Separation of Powers.

    Russia and China don't have these things. You don't tow the line you'll be imprisoned, tortured, Murdered.

    Paul Keating warned in the late 90s that Vladimir Putin was the biggest threat to global peace, no one listened enough. Then along came Xi Jinping as well.
    Last edited by Stiff 2G; 20-12-2020 at 06:30 AM.


  • #9
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    950
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    While a boycott of Chinese products may not do too much to them, boycotting Russian products may harm Russia.

    #boycottrussia


  • Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •