• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
"Even in the face of rising inflation, the lackluster progress on restoring jobs lost during the pandemic means the US Federal Reserve is unlikely to budge on monetary policy when it meets next week.

Central bank chief Jerome Powell has made it clear the Fed will hold the line on its massive bond buying program and rock-bottom lending rates until data reflect lasting improvement in employment across all economic strata ..."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/us-fed-expected-stand-ground-011703338.html

The above Article says the reason for the US Spike in Inflation is mostly due to the surge in Used Car prices, which would be due to New Car shortages due to Chip shortages due to Pandemic.
Of course China has rampant Inflation, the kunts are boycotting cheap quality Suppliers like Australia. Kama you kunts.

I'm growing more optimistic the Federal Reserve won't Taper for awhile yet. So spend you people.

The Dow down 1.58% the S&P500 down 1.35% the Nasdaq down .93% Small Caps down 2% the Vix over 20.

Something I can't understand. Why didn't the Allies take the Taliban out when they were storming across the Desert headed for Kabul etc. Kunce out in the open, spray em with Drone Fire and every other Airbourne weapon.

Something I can't understand. Why didn't the Allies take the Taliban out when they were storming across the Desert headed for Kabul etc. Kunce out in the open, spray em with Drone Fire and every other Airbourne weapon.

because thats how you get suicide bombers on a mass scale.

CCP carrying on like porkchops as usual.
I'm prepared to sacrifice my Life and all of yours to blow the CCP off the Planet.

Time for the Allies of Democracy to put more armament into the South China Sea area.

If the CCP (not China) is going to invade Taiwan like they claim, what can the Allies really do? It's in China's backyard so China has more firepower unless the Yanks are prepared to attack mainland China which I doubt.