• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

deepestofsighs

Hi all

I know this is my first post, hoping it's all good.

I wanted to know if anyone has heard of or uses Bulk Nutrients protein. I've been using True Vegan 85 for some time, but stumbled upon Bulk Nutrients the other day and they seem to be doing a very similar blend but at half the price.

Kind of struck me a bit the price as every other Vegan protein is around the same $60-$70 mark for 1kg, so was interested to see Bulk sell their 1kg for $30.

Has anyone used them or tried the brand and got some insight?

Thanks.

Can highly recommend them there products are made with quality, I'm not a vegan but hey the price for the product and quality can't beat it

I bought the product and I must say I am impressed. It is very smooth and mixes very well, and tastes good too. We'll wait to see if it has the same kind of results muscle building wise.

I bought the product and I must say I am impressed. It is very smooth and mixes very well, and tastes good too. We'll wait to see if it has the same kind of results muscle building wise.

Why results are you expecting?
It’s just protein.