• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They've been saying the only way out of Covid is for the whole Planet to get vaccinated before it mutates again.

Well News is reporting it's mutated again. Eventually a mutation may stay ahead of Vaccines.

Kunce (Mates) who believe all that right wing bullshit about wearing Masks is a Government conspiracy. Fark!!!

I'm too young and good looking to take the Astrovenca Vaccine apparently, but I'll be getting it asap.

Had my first.
Next one in a couple of weeks.

Yep, all the old Codgers get priority. I applied again yesterday. Got told I'm too young and good looking, have to wait. Probably end up getting the Moderna vaccine at this rate.

Yep, all the old Codgers get priority. I applied again yesterday. Got told I'm too young and good looking, have to wait. Probably end up getting the Moderna vaccine at this rate.

Or you could just get the astrazeneca vaccine which is available everywhere.

Seems to be via referral

"Who is eligible for an AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
People aged 60 years and over, unless they have a referral from their GP
Any person who has had a first dose of AstraZeneca, without any serious adverse events."

Alternatively eligible people can make an appointment via the Vaccine Eligibility Checker to receive their COVID-19 vaccine at an approved General Practice (GP), GP-led respiratory clinic or Aboriginal Controlled Community Health Service.

https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi...tect-yourself-others/covid-19-vaccine/rollout

I plugged in name Medicare: got put on list. Still trying to confirm.

Thanks

Last edited:
There was talk a week or two ago about Qld giving some of our Vaccine to NSW. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] got my dose ... things I do for you!

There was talk a week or two ago about Qld giving some of our Vaccine to NSW. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] got my dose ... things I do for you!

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] if I die of Covid (coz you got my Dose) I want you to honour my memory by wearing a Qld Jersey game one of every State of Origin!

Seems to be via referral

"Who is eligible for an AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
People aged 60 years and over, unless they have a referral from their GP
Any person who has had a first dose of AstraZeneca, without any serious adverse events."

Alternatively eligible people can make an appointment via the Vaccine Eligibility Checker to receive their COVID-19 vaccine at an approved General Practice (GP), GP-led respiratory clinic or Aboriginal Controlled Community Health Service.

https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condi...tect-yourself-others/covid-19-vaccine/rollout

I plugged in name Medicare: got put on list. Still trying to confirm.

Thanks

Pretty sure you only need the referral as a phone consult with the GP to discuss the (extremely minute) chance of blood clotting.

So you should.
So I’m an old codger. That’s a compliment bud.
Pretty ripped old codger. [emoji1360]

Time to stock up at Dan Murphys [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] Melbourne about to go into Lockdown.