• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'd be getting home to Victoria if I was you [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] If I have the time and energy today I'll detail the (fastly approaching) debacle called QLD's Covid quarantine.

Last edited:
Rushed Vaccines. Now they say the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines will only last a few months. Big Pharma loves big money.

A rushed Vaccine could be worse than the actual disease.

Here we go ^^^

"Norway expressed increasing concern about the safety of the Pfizer Inc. vaccine on elderly people with serious underlying health conditions after raising an estimate of the number who died after receiving inoculations to 29.

The latest figure adds six to the number of known fatalities in Norway, and lowers the age group thought to be affected to 75 from 80. While it’s unclear exactly when the deaths occurred, Norway has given at least one dose to about 42,000 people and focused on those considered most at risk if they contract the virus, including the elderly... "

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...talities-among-people-75-and-older-rise-to-29

Take care [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION]

The amount of resources being thrown at this Covid in Qld is astronomical. Cyclone season has only just began too, so add floods to the Budget spending. There's also other stuff I shouldn't mention for Security porpoises. Anyone thinking Covid is the Flu needs their head read!

Vic, third Lockdown. Back to working 16 hr days at the Office hey Grunta, well spending 16hrs per day at the Office :D

Vic, third Lockdown. Back to working 16 hr days at the Office hey Grunta, well spending 16hrs per day at the Office :D

yep, nowhere else to hide
at least I have a well stocked fridge and bar there and no missus
This fuken Andrew’s kunce, he’ll send us all broke, what a gangfuk!

So this AstraZeneca Vaccine has as low a efficacy as 54.9%. Because the Virus won't be eliminated worldwide, Australians may still die from it.

So, a few months ago I may have predicted that these Vaccines could be 'iffy'. Well I'd like to retract that statement and encourage you all to get your Vaccination shots, and their boosters and their booster boosters.

Please do so ... for the sake of your Country

and Stiffy

So, a few months ago I may have predicted that these Vaccines could be 'iffy'. Well I'd like to retract that statement and encourage you all to get your Vaccination shots, and their boosters and their booster boosters.

Please do so ... for the sake of your Country

and Stiffy

You got your Covid Vaccination yet [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] . Time to lead by example. Do it for your kuntry.

"A document written by Chinese scientists and Chinese public health officials in 2015 discussed the weaponisation of SARS coronavirus, reveals the Weekend Australian.

Titled The Unnatural Origin of SARS and New Species of Man-Made Viruses as Genetic Bioweapons, the paper predicted that World War Three would be fought with biological weapons.

Released five years before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, it describes SARS coronaviruses as a “new era of genetic weapons” that can be “artificially manipulated into an emerging human *disease virus, then weaponised and unleashed in a way never seen before” ...

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/53674e8108ad5a655e07e990daa85465

Last edited:
The neutron bomb was originally developed to maximise casualties while minimising the damage to useful infrastructure.

Viral weaponry is far more effective and it would be wrong to think the superpowers havent thought about it, let alone tried to develop it. Problem is controlling it, no point winning the war then succumbing to your own weapon and viruses don't play fair.

Some Epidemiology dude was on the Joe Rogan show saying the U.S. looked at Bioweapons and found that creating diseases wasn't worth it. There's by far deadly enough naturally occurring diseases to use rather creating new ones.

Early last year I heard some China expert claiming that Wuhan Lab workers would sell dead Wuhan lab animals at the wet markets after they were finished with.

Not sure which theory is true, but the fact the CCP reacted so aggressively to an innocent suggestion that an inquiry into Covids origins take place, raises a huge red flag.

You NSWmen gunna vote Gladys Berejiklian out next Election? [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]

Now Qld got 9 more Delta variant Covid cases today. Lockdown will be extended here too I bet.