• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Better start doing cardio [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] need good lungs to fight this Chinavirus.

Brisbane 10 person limits on Social gatherings now, 30 in rest of State.

You dirty Victorians and New South Welshmen just stay home pls.

Stiff back with breaking News shortly!

Reports are that this current cluster in Brisbane is from those two skanks who partied in Victoria then returned to Brisbane illegally. That was a month ago. Means Covid19 has been circulating undetected in Brisbane for a month.

As Stiff thought, testing is inadequate and there's under detected positives out there EVERYWHERE EVERY STATE!

Check the stats by age.

Still sad that anyone died because of Chinese treachery but its not the world ending plague we have been constantly told is occurring.

Lock down the at risk people and let the rest live their life.

Half the Cars on the Gold Coast have Victorian plate atm.

The virus doesn't last as long on warm surfaces. The virus aerosols drop to the ground quicker in humid environments and people with higher vitamin D levels are supposed to be able to fight covid19 better.
Not a cure or prevention but every bit helps I guess.

Half the Cars on the Gold Coast have Victorian plate atm.

The virus doesn't last as long on warm surfaces. The virus aerosols drop to the ground quicker in humid environments and people with higher vitamin D levels are supposed to be able to fight covid19 better.
Not a cure or prevention but every bit helps I guess.

I thought the border was closed, how they getting in, these VIC’s?

Musta got in before border closed, or commercial cars unable to return or something. Winter is always similar.

ScoMo wants borders open before Xmas Shrek. Means [MENTION=20214]bannedgerry[/MENTION] and I can come stay at your place for Xmas!

Used a public toilet this morning. "Wake Up Sheeple, Covid19 is a hoax" written on one wall. "All Cops must die" written on the other. Sorta says it all hey!

( [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] 's phone number on the door).

AFL GF to be played in Brisbane. No thank you!
Including a week of all the usual GF events. Seems stupid. One person at one event tests positive and everyone has to get tested and isolate while they wait test results don't they. Stuff that.

This is a totally avoidable problem. Like to see the numbers why it's so financially attractive.

Last edited:
Seriously [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] , if thousands of filthy disease riddled Victorians lobbed into Western Sydney for 10 days or so, would you be impressed?

"Anthony Mundine has been spotted joining in the anti-lockdown rallies across Sydney today, posing for photos with fans along the way.

Mundine told the Sunday Telegraph on Saturday he supported the anti-lockdown movement and COVID-19 was a “cover up”.

“I support people coming together and standing up against injustice. It’s a dictatorship. A tyrannical reign,” he said. “COVID is just a symptom of 5G radiation – it’s a cover up.”

https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...t/news-story/50b14258c9dfef417f36a57d0fd7d6b8