Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Fuck Chinese Communist Party

  1. #11
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heard this before. Firstly an Indian study made the claim, then a few others. I think the claim is that Sars/Coronavirus 2 has a HIV envelope proving a combination of HIV and Sars. Now:

    "A CHINESE virologist who fled to the US after claiming China covered up the coronavirus outbreak has vowed to publish proof the virus was made in a lab.

    Dr Li Meng-Yan has previously backed claims Beijing tried to silence anyone who attempted to raise the alarm when the virus first broke out in Wuhan last year. ... "


    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/126461...nce-virus/amp/
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Shrek Hidden Content
    I do it because I feel exhilarated after i finish. Kinda like sex but more often, much more often.





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #12
    Super Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    476
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    Prepare to die kunce!

    If these CCP kunce wanna keep hacking our Internet, spying on our Government and Businesses etc, threatening expats Families, invading sovereign territories etc, I say we blow one of their Jets or Battleships outta the water/Sky next time they hassle anyone in international waters/skies. Our Allies have more Nukes and firepower combined, we'll end up obliterating them, even if a lot of us here will have to die.

    I'm prepared to die in a thermonuclear blast, or I might escape to @Big Mick 's place and last a few months longer before I die of radiation sickness, starvation etc.

    Fuck these lowlife theiving bullying lying CCP kunce! Let's stand up to these kunce!
    blah. They pay a fair chunk of my wages,they can go ahead and hack my net,simply no care,all you are gonna get is videos of guys lifting stuff and highlights of rugby and league as well as boring convos of no substance on facey. Ni hao. Also if you wanna kamikaze into a china man ,leave me out of it,ill quite happily farm chickens and grow sweetcorn whilst the rest of the world dukes it out,im an objector when it comes to home invading countries that i have no beef with. As for covid,its not here.


  • #13
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "A Chinese company with links to Beijing's military and intelligence networks has been amassing a vast database of detailed personal information on thousands of Australians, including prominent and influential figures.

    Key points:
    2.4 million names and profiles are on the database, including more than 35,000 Australians
    The company which created the database has links to China's government and military
    The leak raises further questions about the spread and scope of China's intelligence gathering operations

    A database of 2.4 million people, including more than 35,000 Australians, has been leaked from the Shenzhen company Zhenhua Data which is believed to be used by China's intelligence service, the Ministry of State Security."


    https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-...lians/12656668
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Shrek Hidden Content
    I do it because I feel exhilarated after i finish. Kinda like sex but more often, much more often.


  • #14
    Super Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    476
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    "A Chinese company with links to Beijing's military and intelligence networks has been amassing a vast database of detailed personal information on thousands of Australians, including prominent and influential figures.

    Key points:
    2.4 million names and profiles are on the database, including more than 35,000 Australians
    The company which created the database has links to China's government and military
    The leak raises further questions about the spread and scope of China's intelligence gathering operations

    A database of 2.4 million people, including more than 35,000 Australians, has been leaked from the Shenzhen company Zhenhua Data which is believed to be used by China's intelligence service, the Ministry of State Security."


    https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-...lians/12656668
    only the dodgy ones bro,congrats you ve probably made the list make that 35,001. Actually ill get in contact in the high dragon embassy in taipei and get them to add shrek to that list as well,hes pretty shady.


  • #15
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    only the dodgy ones bro,congrats you ve probably made the list make that 35,001. Actually ill get in contact in the high dragon embassy in taipei and get them to add shrek to that list as well,hes pretty shady.
    Lol. I knew that when I started this thread. CCP have been caught stalking Chinese dissidents in Australia. Id love for a couple of em to stalk me. Come get me you fuckers. I don't need any excuse at the best of times lol
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Shrek Hidden Content
    I do it because I feel exhilarated after i finish. Kinda like sex but more often, much more often.


  • #16
    Super Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    476
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiff 2G View Post
    Lol. I knew that when I started this thread. CCP have been caught stalking Chinese dissidents in Australia. Id love for a couple of em to stalk me. Come get me you fuckers. I don't need any excuse at the best of times lol
    lols.


  • #17
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Shrek Hidden Content
    I do it because I feel exhilarated after i finish. Kinda like sex but more often, much more often.


  • #18
    Banned

    Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Living in China combines the worst aspects of Capitalism and the worst aspects of Communism with none of the benefits. From a former chinese citizen:

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Shrek Hidden Content
    I do it because I feel exhilarated after i finish. Kinda like sex but more often, much more often.


  • #19
    Packing a Huge Member

    Array
    Grunta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,027
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bannedgerry View Post
    blah. They pay a fair chunk of my wages,they can go ahead and hack my net,simply no care,all you are gonna get is videos of guys lifting stuff and highlights of rugby and league as well as boring convos of no substance on facey. Ni hao. Also if you wanna kamikaze into a china man ,leave me out of it,ill quite happily farm chickens and grow sweetcorn whilst the rest of the world dukes it out,im an objector when it comes to home invading countries that i have no beef with. As for covid,its not here.
    lol..........why would they waste their time in hacking kunce like you.
    them hacking influential people, on the other hand, means bad news of all of us
    Dumb Kunce


  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •